The Beheading

greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 30, 2014 -> 09:38 PM)
Why? I said I hoped he didn't get his head sawed off. I don't want Colbert to die.If you read it the wrong way, kill the post. I don't care.

Yeah, because casually outlining how you think it would be fair for a person to die because you don't like his humor? Perfectly dignified. Classy. You should take a bow and feel proud of yourself.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 31, 2014 -> 01:40 AM)
Yeah, because casually outlining how you think it would be fair for a person to die because you don't like his humor? Perfectly dignified. Classy. You should take a bow and feel proud of yourself.

You are crazy. I don't want anyone to die at the hands of ISIS. I may think Colbert is scum for his jokes about the journalist who was beheaded but I don't want anyone to be murdered. Can you read?

I said I hope the man never finds himself in the hands of ISIS like the poor journalist and doesn't get his own head removed. f*** ... watch his schtick. He mentioned the BEHEADING of the journalist graphically as a damn JOKE.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 30, 2014 -> 09:41 PM)
You are crazy. I don't want anyone to die at the hands of ISIS. I may think Colbert is scum for his jokes about the journalist who was beheaded but I don't want anyone to be murdered. Can you read?

--Making threatening or questionable statements about elected officials or others in the public eye, i.e. "someone needs to assasinate that SOB"
That's in one of the things prohibited in this forum. You came up with a creative way to maneuver around it and say "Oh I hope someone doesn't f***ing cut his sawed off".

I think you're pathetic and I won't even write that about you.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 31, 2014 -> 01:43 AM)
That's in one of the things prohibited in this forum. You came up with a creative way to maneuver around it and say "Oh I hope someone doesn't f***ing cut his head off".

I think you're pathetic and I won't even write that about you.

I don't want his head cut off. You are nuts.

I'll kill my post, however, since it is INCORRECTLY being taken wrong.You calling me pathetic when you read my intent wrong is sad. I am a Christian who treats people VERY WELL and I don't crack jokes about things like Colbert did. Assuming the worst about a post and a poster without reading it closely and comprehending it is wrong.

Colbert's statements were scum ... is that making more sense to u?

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 30, 2014 -> 09:44 PM)
I don't want his head cut off. You are nuts.

I'll kill my post, however, since it is INCORRECTLY being taken wrong.

No, you just wanted to present a nice, detailed fantasy of it happening, including profanity and imaginary details, because that's a-ok.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 31, 2014 -> 01:46 AM)
No, you just wanted to present a nice, detailed fantasy of it happening, including profanity and imaginary details, because that's a-ok.

OMG. I will leave this thread now. Think the worst about me. That's fine.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 01:59 PM)
I'd imagine a sharp rock for cutting would make it pretty difficult to behead someone.

As long as we can deny ISIS the technology to locate Obsidian, we're set. How did they get all these US Made humvees and guns anyway?

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 05:53 PM)
http://fortressamerica.gawker.com/the-isla...te-4-1629599572

2nd journalist gone. Bomb the whole region back to the stone age and then GTFO.

Sad beyond belief. They are a bunch of savages. If somebody gets taken hostage by those evildoers they will be beheaded. They aren't going to let anybody go.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 07:50 PM)
Yawn, thats like 3 hours worth of killings on a chicago weekend.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 08:11 PM)
Should we be incredibly alarmed that 2 people ventured far into unfriendly territory and were murdered? Maybe the analogy hasnt been used enough.

I think the whole world is too insensitive like your above comments. To me, an American or two getting their heads sliced off is beyond horrifying. I can only imagine what it's like to be sitting there having some British asshole berating Obama as you kneel there and prepare to have your head sliced off.

It is beyond belief. It is horrid. It is f***ing against humanity.

And yes I hate all the murders, every single one, in Chicago. The link to all the shootings in Chicago over the weekend is equally disturbing. Innocent people getting picked off left and right.

http://voices.suntimes.com/news/breaking-n...ight-shootings/

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 02:25 PM)
I think the whole world is too insensitive like your above comments. To me, an American or two getting their heads sliced off is beyond horrifying. I can only imagine what it's like to be sitting there having some British asshole berating Obama as you kneel there and prepare to have your head sliced off.

It is beyond belief. It is horrid. It is f***ing against humanity.

And yes I hate all the murders, every single one, in Chicago. The link to all the shootings in Chicago over the weekend is equally disturbing. Innocent people getting picked off left and right.

http://voices.suntimes.com/news/breaking-n...ight-shootings/

Or maybe people have it in perspective that 2 murders-although horrific- are a drop in the bucket to what we see in America on a daily basis. I would rather try and control whats happening in my own city than in a foreign country where reporters roamed where they KNEW it was dangerous.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 02:11 PM)
Should we be incredibly alarmed that 2 people ventured far into unfriendly territory and were murdered? Maybe the analogy hasnt been used enough.

How many gangs kidnap people, hold them hostage, torture them, and then make movies to broadcast their killings, all overlaid with messages about terrorism and overthrowing the government?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 03:09 PM)
How many gangs kidnap people, hold them hostage, torture them, and then make movies to broadcast their killings, all overlaid with messages about terrorism and overthrowing the government?

People who also happen to be "western" born with passports to the US and other western allies. These guys could be a significant domestic threat if they're allowed to travel freely. I'm totally on the side of Cameron on this one. I hope the US enacts similar legislation.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 03:09 PM)

Many in south america. Instead of having reasons for murder, we have senseless murders of innocent people in Chicago because of things like what corner you are standing on. Which one is more ridiculous?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 03:28 PM)
Many in south america. Instead of having reasons for murder, we have senseless murders of innocent people in Chicago because of things like what corner you are standing on. Which one is more ridiculous?

It is very, very different, which is accurately being portrayed in the media. The situation on the streets of Chicago, is nothing like ISIS, and vice versa.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 03:31 PM)
It is very, very different, which is accurately being portrayed in the media. The situation on the streets of Chicago, is nothing like ISIS, and vice versa.

Right, people should feel safer here than in a foreign war torn land where people voluntarily ventured. Thats why the killings here effect me much more than those ones.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 08:37 PM)
Right, people should feel safer here than in a foreign war torn land where people voluntarily ventured. Thats why the killings here effect me much more than those ones.

You seem obsessed with the fact they "voluntarily" ventured over there. What's up with that? There are a lot of Americans seemingly all over the world. Pretty much anywhere you go you see an American and they in 99 percent of the cases thankfully won't get their heads slashed off for .... merely existing? These ISIS bastards are scum. The murders in Chicago are awful.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 3, 2014 -> 05:07 PM)
You seem obsessed with the fact they "voluntarily" ventured over there. What's up with that? There are a lot of Americans seemingly all over the world. Pretty much anywhere you go you see an American and they in 99 percent of the cases thankfully won't get their heads slashed off for .... merely existing? These ISIS bastards are scum. The murders in Chicago are awful.

I don't think that's what he's saying at all.

He's merely pointing out that the people in Chicago getting slaughtered are BORN into a horrific situation, while the people going overseas are CHOOSING to put themselves into a dangerous situation (ultimately for money for fame), ergo he feels more sorry for the people born into a bad situation (NOT of their own choosing), versus the people that CHOSE to perform a very dangerous job in a war torn country.

I don't think he's saying ISIS are great people, nor do I think he's saying anyone deserves to have their heads cut off, for any reason.