Watched a few innings of the AZL White Sox tonight.

kitekrazy

We live close to the Peoria and Camelback stadiums. It was a nice night so we decided to check out the Summer league for the first time.

Is there anyone on that team with some potential? We did see one player who DH and listed as a catcher park one.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Aug 21, 2014 -> 01:08 AM)
We live close to the Peoria and Camelback stadiums. It was a nice night so we decided to check out the Summer league for the first time.

Is there anyone on that team with some potential? We did see one player who DH and listed as a catcher park one.

That was Jose Barraza. His numbers are pretty decent, but from what I understand he's a work in progress behind the plate. I believe he missed most of last season due to injury.

The two biggest names on that team are Micker Adolfo and Spencer Adams. Tim Anderson and Francellis Montas are rehabbing there, too.

QUOTE (Señor Ding-Dong @ Aug 21, 2014 -> 01:34 AM)
That was Jose Barraza. His numbers are pretty decent, but from what I understand he's a work in progress behind the plate. I believe he missed most of last season due to injury.

The two biggest names on that team are Micker Adolfo and Spencer Adams. Tim Anderson and Francellis Montas are rehabbing there, too.

Thank you for the information.