2014 Fantasy Football Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Sep 15, 2014 -> 08:15 AM)
Played RGIII and still can win with 12 points from Ertz in a ppr. My other league I actually have to root for a kicker, need 6 from Vinitieri.

Good luck, hopefully all goes well.

I had it easy this week, as my opponent had both AJ green and RG3. I likely would have beaten him though anyway. Encouraged by this week's Zac Stacy performance, hopefully he can keep it up.

Edited by staxx

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 8, 2014 -> 12:58 PM)
So, what does one make of the Miami RB situation? What about Sproles?

In one of my leagues I have all 3 and McCoy (And Gore). Would it be wrong to start both McCoy and Sproles or Miller and Moreno depending on matchups?

I think I have my answer. They dropped 77 for me in the soxtalk league in a matchup I thought for sure I'd lose....Sorry Designers.

I guess this should have been anticipated, but people who are making ruckus about being "torn" as to whether or not they should play Peterson on their fantasy team- this is the absolute height of asshattery.

It's fantasy f***ing football, not a morality pulpit.

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 16, 2014 -> 05:50 PM)
Should I spend a big chunk to get Asiata if I am a Peterson owner? Should I go elsewhere, like Rainey? Donald Brown?

Asiata was very meh. Rainey was awesome, but Martin should be back in the near future. Tough call, but I would still go with Rainey.