2014 Fantasy Football Thread

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 30, 2014 -> 03:47 PM)
Well first of all, I would have totally been worried that a combination of Charles and Gronk could combine for 42 points in a PPR league, but secondly, watch out for stat corrections, you never know when it's that close.

Yup, I lost week 1 155-151.. went back the next day and I had won 151-150

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 30, 2014 -> 03:47 PM)
Well first of all, I would have totally been worried that a combination of Charles and Gronk could combine for 42 points in a PPR league, but secondly, watch out for stat corrections, you never know when it's that close.

QUOTE (TRU @ Sep 30, 2014 -> 04:02 PM)
Yup, I lost week 1 155-151.. went back the next day and I had won 151-150

I had a week where after all our players had played, my opponent was up 89-88. It was corrected down to 88-87 the next day. The funny thing is that he trash talked me on Facebook after winning by 1 and then immediately felt like an idiot after the correction.

Ok it appears he had the Rams defense and they had a few things corrected. Lost a couple sacks and it also scores for yards given up so I think that was adjusted as well. It was definitely the defense though, not any player.

QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 3, 2014 -> 06:59 AM)
I can't catch a break. He kills me on my lineup two weeks in a row, so I bench him. Then, he goes off for 27 last night. :-/

Aren't you 3-1 in all of your leagues? Sounds like you've caught alot of breaks.

What really sucks is I was going to try and make a lowball offer to try and acquire Lacy in a few leagues because of his slow start but decided not to since he played Thursday and I wouldnt be able to get him in time. I can probably forget about doing that now.

So barring an overturn here, Emannuel Sanders just scored a TD when he was down, but nobody actually touched him when he was down and he ended up running an extra 60 yards for the TD.

Edit: it was overturned. There goes 15 points...:(

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (scs787 @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 04:13 PM)
Kudos to Fuller for shutting him down, but damn did I thought Benjamin was gonna have a huge day against the Bears.

Him suckin and Rashad Jennings getting hurt killed me in fanduel this week

Benjamin looked so nonchalant today. There were numerous balls he could have caught, but either had them go off his hands or just out of his reach.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 04:14 PM)
Benjamin looked so nonchalant today. There were numerous balls he could have caught, but either had them go off his hands or just out of his reach.

That was one of the worst games I have ever seen a receiver have.

I'm getting absolutely smoked again. Calvin Johnson, Vernon Davis, and Zac Stacy are killing me.

I picked up Ebron today because I figured Vernon would miss this week again, and Ebron scored 0 pts.

I think Calvin/Davis/Stacy have combined for probably 9 pts over the last 2 weeks. Horrible. Might throw in the towel this season at 1-4 and make some crazy trades with another s***ty team just to see what happens.