September Callups

flavum

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1dog @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 09:14 PM)
Sorry for the dumb question, but could you explain how you came by that particular date? I know it has to do with service time and when he becomes a free agent, but someone else guessed May - just trying to learn some of the particulars.

It is a guess, most years it falls around that date.

QUOTE (1dog @ Sep 2, 2014 -> 09:14 PM)
Sorry for the dumb question, but could you explain how you came by that particular date? I know it has to do with service time and when he becomes a free agent, but someone else guessed May - just trying to learn some of the particulars.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 3, 2014 -> 09:17 AM)
It is a guess, most years it falls around that date.

There is no defined date. To become Super 2 a player has to be in the top 22% in service time of all players with more than 2 and less than 3 years service. The old rule was top 17% and it always ended up being the middle of June, but with it being changed to the top 22% in the new CBA, it will probably end up being in July for most guys from now on.

Edited by lasttriptotulsa

QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Sep 3, 2014 -> 05:05 AM)
I must say, the English in this thread has been abused to the likes a red headed step child has not yet seen. Truly an educational experience. :lol:

i know its prob ref to me somewhat, but i can't help it.

sincerely i am sorry to all.

QUOTE (LDF @ Sep 3, 2014 -> 10:34 AM)
i know its prob ref to me somewhat, but i can't help it.

sincerely i am sorry to all.

Honestly LDF, I did not have you in mind when I wrote that. There are one or two people on here that forget they are on a message board and not texting a friend which is what I found amusing. Not that my grammar is the best but I do make an effort. :D

QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Sep 3, 2014 -> 04:53 PM)
Honestly LDF, I did not have you in mind when I wrote that. There are one or two people on here that forget they are on a message board and not texting a friend which is what I found amusing. Not that my grammar is the best but I do make an effort. :D

nah that is ok. i am sorry for using your post to reply. i know my stuff is

hard to read.

peace

QUOTE (LDF @ Sep 3, 2014 -> 04:19 PM)
nah that is ok. i am sorry for using your post to reply. i know my stuff is

hard to read.

peace

Just out of curiousity, whats with

the writing like this?

You're certainly not the worts on the board, I myself am prone to a lot of whoopsies that I have to go back and edit, but the format is a bit odd.

Case and point.............^^^

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 3, 2014 -> 10:31 PM)
Just out of curiousity, whats with

the writing like this?

You're certainly not the worts on the board, I myself am prone to a lot of whoopsies that I have to go back and edit, but the format is a bit odd.

Case and point.............^^^

I was told a long time ago by some tutors, if I shorten my sentences, I can compose better.

if you ask any of the old times who post on this board, I was even worst than I am now. it seem with

my lack of writing skills, if I shorten them I can be better. as I said, I tried my whole life to improve.

thank god for secretaries at work. they were weight in gold was huge in order to make my work look

decent. second. I have this, I don't know but to assume a lot of the readers know what I am trying

to get across, so I get do the ..... to get to the point. bad habit.

but let me tell you this.... oops. the posters on this site are the best...