Do the Sox have any plans to honor Adam Dunn next week?

sin city sox fan

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 31, 2014 -> 01:25 PM)
I know its short notice, but Oakland is visiting the Cell for a 4 game series next week. Not sure if Adam's number is worthy of retiring, but it would be nice for the organization to do something for one of the team's greatest home run hitters of recent history. Hope that Brooks Boyer and company are able to put together something which allows the organization and the fans to say thanks to the big guy.

To be honest...he's probably one of the least liked players of the last 10 years, so I think you have to be careful here. I don't think anything special should be done. To be frank, he's not a player who deserves some big montage. I'm sure the players will do something and then leave it to the fans to either cheer or boo him.

You put a video up saying thank you...I bet there are a lot of boos that come out. I couldn't stand Dunn and it would be unfortunate but on the field he was lousy and against all things I enjoy about baseball. As a dude...couldn't ask for much better a teammate, etc.