Sorry

mreye

While visiting his niece, an elderly man had a heart attack. The niece

drove wildly to get him to the emergency room. After what seemed like

a very long wait, the E.R. doctor appeared, wearing his scrubs and a

long face. A Near-Death Experience. Sadly, he said, "I'm afraid that your uncle's

brain is dead, but his heart is still beating."

"Oh, dear," cried the woman, her hands clasped against her cheeks with

shock, "We've never had a liberal in the family before!"

He has to be a liberal, because a conservative doesn't have a functional brain to begin with. :P

While visiting his niece, an elderly man had a heart attack. The niece

drove wildly to get him to the emergency room. After what seemed like

a very long wait, the E.R. doctor appeared, wearing his scrubs and a

long face. A Near-Death Experience. Sadly, he said, "I'm afraid that your uncle's

brain is dead, but his heart is still beating."

"Oh, dear," cried the woman, her hands clasped against her cheeks with

shock, "We've never had a liberal in the family before!"

He has to be a liberal, because a conservative doesn't have a functional brain to begin with. :P

DIZAMMMMMMMN!

Im not sure why anyone calls themselves a liberal or conservative.  All it says is you are a follower.  Noone could possibly be 100 percent of either.  Personally, Im right in the middle.

I don't think many are 100% of either, but I'm well aware of what I'm not. Though I have been helped tremendously by some great conservatives with hearts and some liberals with brains.

"If you aren't leaning left when you're young, something is wrong with your heart, if you aren't in the right when you are old, something is wrong with your brain."

I'm young and poor so it's easy to see where I fall, but I'm left of liberal, so maybe when I'm your age I'll have slid back to the middle. ;)

YO mreye ahh whats a liberal....... THEN if I know what that is I can laugh

BE GOOD son

It's a crack at me and people like me who don't believe in tax cuts for the richest 1%, believe in social programs for people, aren't in the belief of "f*** the poor" etc.

It's fun that people enjoy 40 hour work weeks, 8 hour days, etc. yet they have the same audacity to piss on the liberal tradition that brought them these vast changes.

What the hell? :huh:

YO mreye ahh whats a liberal....... THEN if I know what that is I can laugh

BE GOOD son

It's a crack at me and people like me who don't believe in tax cuts for the richest 1%, believe in social programs for people, aren't in the belief of "f*** the poor" etc.

It's fun that people enjoy 40 hour work weeks, 8 hour days, etc. yet they have the same audacity to piss on the liberal tradition that brought them these vast changes.

40 hour workweeks? What the hell are those?

Yeah, no kidding. I haven't had a work week less than 60 hours in years! Even when I am on vacation the laptop is on. I did a wire transfer last year while ON Space Mountian and was part of a conference call with It's a Small World ringing in the backround!