Brazilian women...

rafacosta

I don't like Pele because I spent a year trying to prove to my soccer-loving friend that Pele is alive and well (my friend claimed pele had been trampled to death in a soccer riot).  Even my friends Dad who is addicted to soccer said he was dead despite the numerous articles of proof I would show them. 

Because I spent so much time trying to prove this guy is alive, I would not have a problem if he not been a famous soccer player so I would not have gotten into that arguement. 

As far as I am concerned...Pele = overrated in sports.

Ronaldo, I like because of his name.

Becham I hate with a passion.

Freddy Adu I hate because I find him to be arrogant.

and those are all of the soccer players I know.

Is Pelé dead??? :lol: :lol: :lol: He i alive and doing very well. Conclusion: your frainds and their parents dont know s*** about soccer! Even you know much more.

Pelé overrated??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is the athlete of the century, he was considered. He was the best soccer player in the history of soccer. Nobody in the world has come near to his numbers. 3 times world champions, numerous goals in World Cups, more than 1000 goals in his career...this is no way overrated!

Beckham is a good player, but i have said before: I can name 50 players that are better than him, including Ronaldinho.

For the Amercian press, Freddy Adu is the next Pelé! Right... :lol: I never saw he playing before, so i cant say anything.

:huh: Ronaldo Real Madrid? Do you have a problem with the best soccer player in the world???

Maybe you are a Beckham fan...  :nono  :D

isn't there a Ronaldihno or someone that plays for Brazil? Separate from Ronaldo.

Ronaldinho Gaúcho that plays on Barcelona.

Ronaldino that acts like an idiot and looks like a bigger one. Beckam fan pullleeese. I like Micheal Owen because my last name is Owen, other than that I could care less.

Acts like an idiot??? :huh:

He is one of the best players in the world, and one day will be. He is 22, has a lot to play.

Owen is the best player in England, is a good player, but doesnt impress me.

I don't like Pele because I spent a year trying to prove to my soccer-loving friend that Pele is alive and well (my friend claimed pele had been trampled to death in a soccer riot).  Even my friends Dad who is addicted to soccer said he was dead despite the numerous articles of proof I would show them. 

Because I spent so much time trying to prove this guy is alive, I would not have a problem if he not been a famous soccer player so I would not have gotten into that arguement. 

As far as I am concerned...Pele = overrated in sports.

Ronaldo, I like because of his name.

Becham I hate with a passion.

Freddy Adu I hate because I find him to be arrogant.

and those are all of the soccer players I know.

Is Pelé dead??? :lol: :lol: :lol: He i alive and doing very well. Conclusion: your frainds and their parents dont know s*** about soccer! Even you know much more.

Pelé overrated??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is the athlete of the century, he was considered. He was the best soccer player in the history of soccer. Nobody in the world has come near to his numbers. 3 times world champions, numerous goals in World Cups, more than 1000 goals in his career...this is no way overrated!

Beckham is a good player, but i have said before: I can name 50 players that are better than him, including Ronaldinho.

For the Amercian press, Freddy Adu is the next Pelé! Right... :lol: I never saw he playing before, so i cant say anything.

The kid that kicks ass is that 13 year old from America thats gonna play in the English Premier Leagues.

I also like Donovan from last years World Cup Team and lets not forget ROBERTO BAGGIO :headbang

As far as the best...you got to put Mia Hamm on that list

The kid that kicks ass is that 13 year old from America thats gonna play in the English Premier Leagues.

I also like Donovan from last years World Cup Team and lets not forget ROBERTO BAGGIO  :headbang

As far as the best...you got to put Mia Hamm on that list

English Premier League? That league has a lot of overrated player that dont know how to pass a ball in 20 feet distance, how to dribble, how to score a goal, is boring to watch.

Freddy Adu, is he american or from Gana? Baggio was a great player, today... :nono In the 94 World Cup, he just disappeared in the final, Romario was the best player in that Cup.

US women soccer is the best team in the world in the moment. Here in Brazil, we dont give too many attention and support to women soccer, but we are one of the best teeams in the world.