**Official NLDS Games Thread**

Brian

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 8, 2014 -> 07:58 AM)
I'm still amazed that Ned Yost was only the 2nd worst manager in these playoffs. The Dodgers' best hitter didn't get an at-bat in a one-run elimination game, but he did pinch run. Fireable offense on its own?

I think it was Kemp down the stretch, at least the last 6-8 weeks...and, on a consistent basis over the course of the full season, Adrian Gonzalez as well.

Other than the triple, Puig had struck out in 8 out of his last 9 plate appearances.

With that said, you go down with the horses that brought you to the rodeo/dance...and that decision will have repercussions for a long time in the clubhouse.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/97923476/ric...t-deserve-blame

Richard Justice article stating Mattingly doesn't deserve blame for the NLDS loss.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 8, 2014 -> 02:14 PM)
Wait a second, it was even you? You totally confused me here, I thought this was a blunt statement that the decision had been made an announced.

Now I'm mad at you. Phooey.

Haha, I said, Donny baseball will be fired. As in, I think the Dodgers will fire him. Not that the Dodgers have fired Donny baseball. Hahhaa.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 8, 2014 -> 04:37 PM)
AJ will retire a champion thanks to 2005. I hope he does not retire a champion because of the Cardinals winning. Frankly, I want Baltimore to win it all.

I'm okay with KC-Cards WS, and I'm also okay with whoever wins but I like the Cards and with AJ on the squad I'm definitely rooting for the Cards to take it all again.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Oct 8, 2014 -> 04:39 PM)
I'm okay with KC-Cards WS, and I'm also okay with whoever wins but I like the Cards and with AJ on the squad I'm definitely rooting for the Cards to take it all again.

I don't care who wins and it makes the playoffs pretty enjoyable.

Always root for the Cards to piss off cubs fans.