Gamethread, 9-3-03, Gm 2 vs. Boston

Capn12

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not going to watch sportscenter.............im not going to read any papers.........Im not going to speak to any Cub fans..........I shouldnt even wake up tomorrow.  Why must we be destined to lose these type of games. 

Somebody give me hope.

Hope? Again i will repeat, we will lose almost every one run game against good teams. Its hopeless.

f***!!!!!!!! Why did the Cubs and Twins have to come from behind. Makes this day even worse. This is by far the WORST baseball day this year. This f***ing team better go on a tear, the likes of a 10 game win streak. Im doubting this team now. Not to say I dont believe they can come back but they don't play like a team that wants to win.

I don't want to hear anytalk that this season is over.  We still have a share of first place.    If any of you think that no team loses two close games in a row, you are DEAD f***ING WRONG.

LOL!!!!!!!! Yeah this team just does it consistently. How long have you been a fan? 2 weeks? :rolleyes:

I wish the Sox didn't have an off day tomorrow.  Its one more day I have to think about this loss, and one more day of hearing the Sox being b****ed around by the media. 

If the baseball gods actually exist, they are playing a cruel f***ing joke on us Sox fans.  What a day.

Bart Giamatti on baseball:

"It breaks your heart. It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in the spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and then as soon as the chill rains come, it stops and leaves you to face the fall alone."

LOL!!!!!!!! Yeah this team just does it consistently.  How long have you been a fan? 2 weeks? :rolleyes:

What the hell are you talking about? I've never seen someone so single sighted and absent minded as you. From the posts that you make, you are a casual fan who doesn't know much of what the hell is going on.