1st day of

Be Good

Guest hotsoxchick1
FELT like a normal day of last yr, I just miss those seniors, I can believe now im a senior  and im the oldest student in the school with me bein left back a couple of yrs ago

BE GOOD son's and co

lol and wait till you get in the real world and start supporting a family..... you think you feel old now?? lmao...... :lol:

Just wait til you are a senior in college, dude!  I feel ancient here...Some of these newbies look like they just got outta diapers!

WELL I cant be senior in college cause im only goin for the minnimum ( 2 yrs ) to be a cop in NYC or Nassau

BE GOOD

Guest hotsoxchick1
I am a Junior this year....and the seniors that left last year...are really missed. School just ain't as fun wiithout them. On the bright side...lots of freshmen are my b****.

just remember the b**** you have today .. you could be creating the serial killer of tomorrow...... be kind.. bullys never get anywhere in life....... ;)

I am a Junior this year....and the seniors that left last year...are really missed. School just ain't as fun wiithout them. On the bright side...lots of freshmen are my b****.

It's nice to finally be an upperclassmen isn't it? :) I myself am a junior and it's nice. Especially since the freshs and sophs can't drive and don't have open lunch. :lol:

It's nice to finally be an upperclassmen isn't it? :) I myself am a junior and it's nice. Especially since the freshs and sophs can't drive and don't have open lunch. :lol:

I don't have a car and I don't have open lunch....the only people who can leave the school are seniors....at any time.

I don't have a car and I don't have open lunch....the only people who can leave the school are seniors....at any time.

That blows. At my school the juniors can leave for open lunch too. I don't have my own car, but you don't have to have your own car to go to open lunch. You can have somebody drive you.

FELT like a normal day of last yr, I just miss those seniors, I can believe now im a senior  and im the oldest student in the school with me bein left back a couple of yrs ago

BE GOOD son's and co

lol and wait till you get in the real world and start supporting a family..... you think you feel old now?? lmao...... :lol:

Supporting myself is enough of a challenge, a family would probably drive me crazy. Looking forward to it though.

YA most schools dont have open lunch, mine does but I call it Open whenever time....WHEN I was a freshem and a 10th grader I still got out its fairly easy

BE GOOD

I leave for school at 7:15 am and i get back at 6:30 pm

I have a hell of a schedule in the morning. Im a freshman in college, have to wake up at 5:30 A.M. on everyday except Fri. to catch the Metra to take me to Union station. From Union Station I take a bus to UIC. The train is never on time and the CTA seems to come one time every half an hour. I was late for my first day of class because I just missed the bus. It isnt bad now, but when it starts getting cold and there's 2 feet of snow its going to get a hell of a lot worse.

The good part of it is Im home by 2 p.m. By that time Im pratically dead from walking all around campus and sitting through boring lectures. I miss waking up at 7:30 every morning to go to my high school which was only two blocks from my house. But college is still cool as f*** so all the walking around is worth it.

YOU must play football.........OR another sport

BE GOOD

I'm head athletic trainer....and I will most likely go out for basketball and will definitely go out for tennis...

Could he possibly be the next Mugsy Bogues? :lol:

I did have a mad assist to turnover ratio in middle school! :lol:

I have a hell of a schedule in the morning.  Im a freshman in college, have to wake up at 5:30 A.M. on everyday except Fri. to catch the Metra to take me to Union station.  From Union Station I take a bus to UIC.  The train is never on time and the CTA seems to come one time every half an hour. I was late for my first day of class because I just missed the bus.  It isnt bad now, but when it starts getting cold and there's 2 feet of snow its going to get a hell of a lot worse.

The good part of it is Im home by 2 p.m.  By that time Im pratically dead from walking all around campus and sitting through boring lectures.  I miss waking up at 7:30 every morning to go to my high school which was only two blocks from my house.  But college is still cool as f*** so all the walking around is worth it.

Living in the dorms makes things SO easy for you!!! I live in Watterson Towers here at ISU, that's the world's tallest dorm, for the record, and I'm LITERALLY a 30-second walk from four of my five classes! It's so easy to live in the dorms.

BE GOOD son's and co

Ain't that the damn truth. :rolleyes: