Worst Umpiring of the Year

SoxFan1

I hated it, but he was fair. He made that terrible call to Graffanino and then ejected Manuel who had his back turned (you dont do that!), but he still made the same call to one of the BoSox hitters and he gave Lee a pretty close ball-strikes call in the tenth. He made some mistakes but he was fair...

Steff do you really love cheerios, or assume that's all anyone eats for breakfast? It's always the cheerios, always! What happened to lucky charms?  :huh:  :P

Cheerios are boring. Umpires seem like boring guys - and before you toss your $0.02 in the ring, not ALL of them. I would never want anyone to piss in a cereal as exciting as Lucky Charms ;)

BTW, in case you were wondering I like Apple Jacks.

Cheerios are boring. Umpires seem like boring guys - and before you toss your $0.02 in the ring, not ALL of them. I would never want anyone to piss in a cereal as exciting as Lucky Charms  ;)

I'm an umpire, i don't wanna be boring! Hence i eat the lucky charms

Apple Jacks is a solid choice. Also known as Fruit Loops where i picked out only the orange and green ones, as someone suspected me of doing last year in the dorms. Idiots.

Cheerios are boring. Umpires seem like boring guys - and before you toss your $0.02 in the ring, not ALL of them. I would never want anyone to piss in a cereal as exciting as Lucky Charms  ;)

I'm an umpire, i don't wanna be boring! Hence i eat the lucky charms

Apple Jacks is a solid choice. Also known as Fruit Loops where i picked out only the orange and green ones, as someone suspected me of doing last year in the dorms. Idiots.

Closet Apple Jacks eater.. nice

In the 10th there was a 2 strike pitch to Ortiz that I thought was a strike, but the ump thought otherwise.  Then on the next pitch, after Ortiz should have struck out, he hit a homer.

That's right.

As Roman mentioned the ump was equally s***ty, but we got hurt badly by it. First, when Ramirez walked before Ortiz' HR. Then Ortiz himself got lucky and homered on the next pitch, as you mentioned. Those two really hurt us.