College football this weekend

My ISU Redbirds travel about 45 minutes east to play the Fighting Illini this Saturday at 11...It's gonna be very tough, but miracles can always happen, and I think I can win this bet I have going on with Koch This.

Who are your teams playing?

Illini crushing ISU and ND beatin up on Wash St. the f*** notre dame s*** is getting really old and 6 year oldish, thanks

South Carolina has a change against Virginia, isn't schaub hurt?

Schaub is hurt, and the game is at USC...I like our chances

Illini crushing ISU and ND beatin up on Wash St. the f*** notre dame s*** is getting really old and 6 year oldish, thanks

Schaub is hurt, and the game is at USC...I like our chances

Go cocks, i love holtz. Good luck

Player to watch: ISU MLB Boomer Grigsby. He's a D 1-AA All American and made the All Gateway defensive team last year.

Koch This, others, remember this name:

Demetris Summers...

#1 RB in the nation coming out of HS last year, and as a true freshman, Lou is letting him play...something that Holtz NEVER does if he can help it. This situation for Virginia is an ambush IMO. They are walking into a game that they are confident about winning, and won't know what hit 'em.

Koch This, others, remember this name:

Demetris Summers...

#1 RB in the nation coming out of HS last year, and as a true freshman, Lou is letting him play...something that Holtz NEVER does if he can help it. This situation for Virginia is an ambush IMO. They are walking into a game that they are confident about winning, and won't know what hit 'em.

I have heard of the name, but that's about all i know about him

I'll make sure to track how he does Saturday and i'll look forward to seeing a S. Car game on tv

Player to watch: ISU MLB Boomer Grigsby. He's a D 1-AA All American and made the All Gateway defensive team last year.

Yawn

I'm sure the Illini will be much impressed when they're stepping on his head. :lol: