Least Favorite NFL Teams

The Bones

Pretty self-explanatory.

Mine: Green Bay, St. Louis, New York Giants (because of Stupid Shockey), Miami, Dallas, and Washington

THE TAMPA BAY f***ANEERS

GOD DAMN I DESPISE THAT TEAM AND THEIR LITTLE s***BAG PLACEKICKER WHO ACTS LIKE HE'S WON THE SUPERBOWL EVERY TIME HE KICKS A CHIPSHOT FROM 30 YARDS OUT.

The Cleveburg Mistake on the Lake Browns. All morons.

The Denver Broncos Hete the team and even their coach.

The Tennesee Titans Wish everyone would shut up about Mcnair

The Dallas Cowboys Superbowl 30 I never forgave. I have enjoyed the s*** show since though

The New England Patriots Bleck

Raiders Assholes

NFC= Don't care enough to hate much.

Any team owned by the McCaskey Family. f*** 'em for f***ing over generations of loyal Bears fans with their f***ing "seat licenses." And Mike McCaskey is a little twerp. Not to mention, any offense with Kordell Stewart at QB but John Shoop at Offensive Coordinator is bound to fail before Game 1 even starts.

Chicago fans deserve better than the f***wipes we have that own Chicago's 4 major sports franchises.

And I didn't forget about the 5th either. :fthecubs

I hate the Packers and the Bears, but I root for the Packers when they play the Bears because the Bears fans get so mad when they lose to the Pack. It's quite hilarious. I also dislike the Cowboys, Saints, and Buccaneers. I don't like the Patriots as long as they have Tom Brady at QB. That fluke didn't deserve a SB.

Packers(I hate them mainly for what happened last year when Minnesota played them in Lambeau.....worst.refereeing.ever), Jets(f*** their 1-5 start to a 9-7 finish....I loved seeing them get their asses handed to them in the playoffs last year), Patriots(goddamn assclowns killed Buffalo twice last year....not happening this year), Cowboys(same reason I hate the Yankees), 49ers(see Cowboys), Dolphins(no team with a QB that came out of Dartmouth and got cut by the Bengals should even be in the league ;) ), Titans(that f***ing Music City Miracle was so not a f***ing backward pass.....biggest blown call ever.... :fyou referees), Rams(se 49ers, Cowboys), and I think that's about it.

GO BILLS! :cheers