Least Favorite NFL Teams

The Bones

Woa!  That came out of left field!!!  Why the Jaggs?

I thought about putting them. But they suck bad enough now that I don't hete them anymore. I hated Tom Coughlan, I hated that an expansion team made the playoffs, I hated that they used to beat the Steelers a lot, I hated Mark Brunell saying that they won because they had more Christians than any other NFL team(Like God gives a s*** about the Jagg Offs), I hate their ugly jersys, that covers most of the reasons I can think of.

Packers(I hate them mainly for what happened last year when Minnesota played them in Lambeau.....worst.refereeing.ever), Jets(f*** their 1-5 start to a 9-7 finish....I loved seeing them get their asses handed to them in the playoffs last year), Patriots(goddamn assclowns killed Buffalo twice last year....not happening this year), Cowboys(same reason I hate the Yankees), 49ers(see Cowboys), Dolphins(no team with a QB that came out of Dartmouth and got cut by the Bengals should even be in the league  ;) ), Titans(that f***ing Music City Miracle was so not a f***ing backward pass.....biggest blown call ever.... :fyou  referees), Rams(se 49ers, Cowboys), and I think that's about it.

GO BILLS!  :cheers

Ah yes. The Music City Miracle. That play ROCKED!!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Packers(I hate them mainly for what happened last year when Minnesota played them in Lambeau.....worst.refereeing.ever), Jets(f*** their 1-5 start to a 9-7 finish....I loved seeing them get their asses handed to them in the playoffs last year), Patriots(goddamn assclowns killed Buffalo twice last year....not happening this year), Cowboys(same reason I hate the Yankees), 49ers(see Cowboys), Dolphins(no team with a QB that came out of Dartmouth and got cut by the Bengals should even be in the league  ;) ), Titans(that f***ing Music City Miracle was so not a f***ing backward pass.....biggest blown call ever.... :fyou  referees), Rams(se 49ers, Cowboys), and I think that's about it.

GO BILLS!  :cheers

Ah yes. The Music City Miracle. That play ROCKED!!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang

:finger

I think, as far as football is concerned, that was the worst day of my life. Had I been old enough to remember "The Kick", that could have been....but I was like 4 then.

Those 4 Super Bowl losses..... :(

But that was no backward pass. I remember watching that in live TV, and that was so a forward pass it wasn't funny. You can show me all the diagrams and angles you want to.....you won't prove it to me. Worst.call.ever in the entire sports world(even worse then Willie Wilson(I think that's who that was, right?) in 1985)