How long will you live?

Bmr31

Ugh. 91.

And I didn't lie about the smoking either!

Ugh? Why the ugh?

See, you are still very, very young :D

From the looks of the rest of you.. I'm going to be a lonely Sox fan in my golden years..

Oh, ok then. I took it a different way.

You better start working out more or something to lengthen yours... I expect you to be wheeling me around in my wheelchair at the games! :lol:

I'll be up there in years Steff, but I'm too lazy to wheel ya around :lol: But you may luck out...one of Koch's fantasies could involve a girl in a wheel chair ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. 91.

Ugh? Why the ugh?

From the looks of the rest of you.. I'm going to be a lonely Sox fan in my golden years..

You better start working out more or something to lengthen yours... I expect you to be wheeling me around in my wheelchair at the games! :lol:

I'll be up there in years Steff, but I'm too lazy to wheel ya around :lol: But you may luck out...one of Koch's fantasies could involve a girl in a wheel chair ;)

Naa.. I think his are close to someone cleaning his bathroom on a regular basis. Hmm.. maybe that's why I keep getting the invite...

Just kidding Koch... you know I'd clean your bathroom anytime! ;)

82.... but i belive the fact that i have not finished high school YET knocked some time off my life  :huh:

Yeah same. The questions were mostly geered towards adults. It says 77 for me which is pretty bad. Bmr looks to be the youngest to drop so far. I'm so shocked!

Ugh. 91.

Ugh? Why the ugh?

Naa.. I think his are close to someone cleaning his bathroom on a regular basis. Hmm.. maybe that's why I keep getting the invite...

Can i trade in the bathroom cleaning for a well-cooked meal?

Ugh. 91.

Ugh? Why the ugh?

I can buy ya a well cooked meal... ;)

Ugh. 91.

Ugh? Why the ugh?

I can buy ya a well cooked meal... ;)

Koch, your officially the Pimp of Soxtalk. Afterall your getting your bathroom cleaned and a free meal from an older women :headbang

And what do you have to do...NOTHING.

Damn Jiggolo's :lol:

Koch, your officially the Pimp of Soxtalk.  Afterall your getting your bathroom cleaned and a free meal from an older women  :headbang

Damn Jiggolo's  :lol:

Worry not, Jason...I could cook you up a meal that would be waaaaaay better than the one bought for Koch! I'd just ask for you to watch me cook it...I LOVE an audiance!

Then we could watch the Sox game while you're eating it. :)

Koch, your officially the Pimp of Soxtalk.  Afterall your getting your bathroom cleaned and a free meal from an older women  :headbang

Worry not, Jason...I could cook you up a meal that would be waaaaaay better than the one bought for Koch! I'd just ask for you to watch me cook it...I LOVE an audiance!

Look at that...I guess Koch and I can start our own Jiggolo Firm Now. :lol:

Hmm.. adequacy issues. :huh: