TRACK the Manuel stupidity

JUGGERNAUT

It better not be tonight, because the game tonight is not the time to screw around.

The next game we have to screw around will be played in 2004. There will be no more screwing around with anything as far as baseball is concerned. If I see a lineup filled with more then 2 of Rowand, Miles, Harris, Daubach, and Rios, I'm gonna flip.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well his rotation vs the Twinks looks reasonable:

T E-LO vs Radke @ MIN

W Garland vs Rogers @ MIN

R Colon vs Lohse @ MIN

That gives the SOX the best chance to win. Rogers is the weakest of the 3 so Garland should face him.

F Buehrle vs KC

Then comes his moment of truth & probably the single most important decision he has to make to save his job: 4 man rotation.

E-LO vs KC, Garland vs KC

Colon, Buehrle, E-LO vs NY

Garland, Colon, Buehrle vs KC @ KC

The SOX probably won't need the last win vs KC, so Wright will get the final start of the year.

so you are alive and not dead

that means your absence from the threads about yesterday's football game is intentional, not because you are dead, and is thus typical of the usual person who talks up Notre Dame.

Figures.

As cubkilla wisely said, nd=cubs

always hiding when you lose

now back to baseball

T E-LO vs Radke @ MIN

R Colon vs Lohse @ MIN

That gives the SOX the best chance to win.  Rogers is the weakest of the 3 so Garland should face him.

F Buehrle vs KC

Then comes his moment of truth & probably the single most important decision he has to make to save his job: 4 man rotation.

The SOX probably won't need the last win vs KC, so Wright will get the final start of the year.

Your obsession with JM is getting almost as old as corgs obsession with Colon. Please get a life, thank you.

T E-LO vs Radke @ MIN

R Colon vs Lohse @ MIN

That gives the SOX the best chance to win.  Rogers is the weakest of the 3 so Garland should face him.

F Buehrle vs KC

Your obsession with JM is getting almost as old as corgs obsession with Colon. Please get a life, thank you.

You dudes are funny. The one tells me I ran away because the WOLVERINES demolished the IRISH. The other tells me to get a life because he loves reading my JM posts. :rolleyes:

God forbid if I should venture to go out once in a while.

Yes, the Irish got obliterated. Right now I think MI might be the best in the nation.

If I'm not mistake LA Tech was destroyed by MI 50-7. They just pulled an upset vs MI St. So just how good is MI?

Manuel did a pretty good job today. Some will argue that benching Koney in favor of Dauby was a bad move, but I disagree. You want Dauby to play in BOS for good morale & Koney didn't have great #'s on Burkett.

Playing Olivo is becoming a Manuel systemic blunder considering Sandy's contribution.

Playing Sandy more might be just as important as the 4 man rotation.

Good Morale? Good Morale? That's ridiculous. This is a pennant race, not a friggin pep rally. When Daubach hit the foul home run in the first, I turned to Mrs. Al Lopez's Ghost, and said he's gonna take a pitch on the outside corner for strike 3. Which he did. Not cause I'm so smart, it's just I've seen Brian F. Daubach do this all year. Here's a thought: LET'S START THE STARTERS!!!!!!!!!

The anticipation of tonight's game is unreal. I am saying prayers that Manuel does not manage a loss tonight. As it stands we are in 2nd place. 1/2 a gm back.

Let's bow our heads:

Dear Lord, baseball is a part of Americana & as such we humble ourselves before thee & beseech upon your greatness to bless Loaiza's arm so that he can pitch the best game of his career tonight & silence the Twinks.

We know that this is just a game so we also ask for your blessings upon the homeless, hungry, poor, dis-advantages, imprisoned, tortured, enslaved, & any one else on this planet who is toiling in hardship.

We ask this through Jesus Christ, our Lord & Savior.

Amen.

the homeless, hungry, poor, dis-advantages, imprisoned, tortured, enslaved, & any one else on this planet who is toiling in hardship.

All that is probably JM's fault too. :lol:

Zach, the post you are replying to - that one stuns me - for the first time ever I am at a loss to know what to say - I fear we will lose 27-0 because of it though

2. If I'm not mistake LA Tech was destroyed by MI 50-7. They just pulled an upset vs MI St.  So just how good is MI?

Louisiana Tech and UM have never played a game of football.

Not sure they have ever played a game of anything.

What happens to MSU is merely a matter of amusement to me.

the homeless, hungry, poor, dis-advantages, imprisoned, tortured, enslaved, & any one else on this planet who is toiling in hardship.

All that is probably JM's fault too. :lol:

Zach, the post you are replying to - that one stuns me - for the first time ever I am at a loss to know what to say - I fear we will lose 27-0 because of it though

Why? No holy water to sprinkle on Loaiza'a arm? Maybe we can have 13 pitchers do the living stations of the cross. Can we get JR to wear a pope hat and bless the team?

Don't take it personal. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Uh good point, accept, you dont know whether you like something or not until you read it. Personally, I dont think its funny to make fun of someone just because theyre in touch with their soul, and you arent. The guy sucks as a manager, leave it at that.

Uh good point, accept, you dont know whether you like something or not until you read it. Personally, I dont think its funny to make fun of someone just because theyre in touch with their soul, and you arent. The guy sucks as a manager, leave it at that.

Ok. I'll just stick to calling him stupid and that he sucks ass like you then. But he does look medicated sitting on the bench most of the time.

Ok. I'll just stick to calling him stupid and that he sucks ass like you then. But he does look medicated sitting on the bench most of the time.

Yes. And when youre in that "zone" you will know what peace is. It doesnt equal a good manager I will admit, but if hes really as relaxed as he usually appears, hes one lucky man. I just dont see how thats something to make fun of. Try it sometime.

Yes. And when youre in that "zone" you will know what peace is. It doesnt equal a good manager I will admit, but if hes really as relaxed as he usually appears, hes one lucky man. I just dont see how thats something to make fun of. Try it sometime.

That's what I'm doing. Lighten up a little bummer. Have some fun. Don't take everything so personal and try to get on your soap box and preach what you think is right. Ignore things that upset you instead of trying to change someone you don't know. How do you know I'm not in touch with my soul? I'm more relaxed than JM will ever be. Ask HSC.

That's what I'm doing. Lighten up a little bummer. Have some fun. Don't take everything so personal and try to get on your soap box and preach what you think is right. Ignore things that upset you instead of trying to change someone you don't know. How do you know I'm not in touch with my soul? I'm more relaxed than JM will ever be. Ask HSC.

Because if you were, you obviously wouldnt make fun of someone who is......Im not trying to change you, just trying to offer my opinion like everyone else.