Hawk thinks that Hahn isn't done yet

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 10:45 AM)
To be honest...if we are competitive, I want Hawk calling the games. When we are good, he is fun to listen to. It is when we are incessantly bad that it gets more tiresome.

Yeah I don't mind him. The older I get the more I find myself just watching the games now anyways. Not really paying to much attention to the broadcasts, Hawk is just whitenoise. And that goes for all sports.

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 08:55 AM)
Yeah I don't mind him. The older I get the more I find myself just watching the games now anyways. Not really paying to much attention to the broadcasts, Hawk is just whitenoise. And that goes for all sports.

Not the Bulls...I flipping love hearing Stacey King and his homerisms when things are going good. He literally makes me LOL all the time.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 08:56 AM)
Darn, i wanted it to be Headley. He just signed a cheaper deal annually than Melky.

I could make a lot of arguments that that was a much better deal than the Melky deal. The key to that is Headley's back. If it holds up, I have zero doubt that he'd have been a better signing, given our needs, specifically our defensive needs. That back is why I never was all that interested in signing him though. 4 years on a bad back at his age is a very risky proposition.