2015 Cubs Catch-All thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 03:34 AM)
Do you guys know the Sox and Hawks are playing right now? How are you watching the Cubs game, and live-commenting on it? That's obsessive-hate. I mean, I watch a lot of Cubs game, but that's what nothing else is on. I don't hate-watch instead of watching my favorite teams......come on.

I would rather watch Girls on HBO than hockey :)

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 03:33 PM)
Dont forget Goon, Miracle and Slap Shot.

Goon is phenomenal!

2 rules. Don't touch my F'n percocets and do you have any F'n percocets, man?

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 09:09 PM)
soler and Bryant are incredible. Hopefully soler continues to be injury prone

Is this serious? It's a f***ing disgrace to have fans like you cheering for the white sox. Hoping injury upon a human being who has done nothing to you. Let alone a player on a team that has ZERO affect on the white sox. pathetic. Zero respect for people who wish injury upon players.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 06:29 PM)
Is this serious? It's a f***ing disgrace to have fans like you cheering for the white sox. Hoping injury upon a human being who has done nothing to you. Let alone a player on a team that has ZERO affect on the white sox. pathetic. Zero respect for people who wish injury upon players.

f0c3ee00_friday-damn-large.jpeg

QUOTE (ron883 @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 06:29 PM)

so sorry to disappoint you, holier-than-thou ron. meanwhile, I think I'll be able to live with myself, even though I'm such a huge disgrace

also, why does it seem like every team the cubs play suddenly becomes the worst defensive team in the league

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 01:32 AM)
so sorry to disappoint you, holier-than-thou ron. meanwhile, I think I'll be able to live with myself, even though I'm such a huge disgrace

also, why does it seem like every team the cubs play suddenly becomes the worst defensive team in the league

I'm sure Cubs fans would be real sad if Abreu got hurt