2015 TV Thread

LDF

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 25, 2015 -> 11:21 AM)
This years Challenge reloaded on new hot ass. Jenna and Averey FTW

I watched that season of the real world with Jay and I couldn't understand for the life of me why Jenna was with him. Not only that, but he cheated on her a ton and she would keep coming back. It made absolutely no sense. Although her dating Zach isn't much better. He's brutal to women.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Mar 25, 2015 -> 01:07 PM)
I watched that season of the real world with Jay and I couldn't understand for the life of me why Jenna was with him. Not only that, but he cheated on her a ton and she would keep coming back. It made absolutely no sense. Although her dating Zach isn't much better. He's brutal to women.

She likes the abuse, which is sad because she has a sweet sweet ass

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 25, 2015 -> 02:26 PM)
She likes the abuse, which is sad because she has a sweet sweet ass

I looked up her Twitter account. Her whole body is sick and she loves to show it.

I liked the old ones as well when they drove in RVs, would play pranks on each other and stuff. While they were still producing Road Rules.

Those were easy compared to the stuff they make them do now.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 25, 2015 -> 05:14 PM)
Not exactly looking for the best season but a good season to start with and watch an order. The first few seasons didn't seem to have anyone I recognized. When did TJ start hosting? Maybe I will start from there

Start with Fresh Meat 1

Finished The Jinx last night. Pretty fantastic. HOWEVA,

How the hell did the LA prosecutors office not check his handwriting? He was suspect No. 1! They had car rental statements, checks, etc. with his handwriting. Talk about a gigantic failure. Also, apparently he made those comments admitting his guilt back in 2012. He just got arrested in 2015. In 2014 he was arrested for trespassing and breaking the order of protection of his brother (the whole part in the show with him walking up the stairs...edited out of order purposefully in the show I think). According to Gawker this morning, he was also stalking his brother in Florida earlier this year as the show was airing on HBO. They are incredibly lucky he didn't get to his 4th victim.

And Durst. Jesus. If he wasn't such a dumbass he would have gotten off killing 3 people. Just leaving that apartment in Galveston would have saved him the trouble of getting caught for cutting up the neighbor. Not doing the show would have kept him from getting caught in LA. Obviously the guy has issues, including not getting enough attention, but geez...

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 26, 2015 -> 09:57 AM)
Finished The Jinx last night. Pretty fantastic. HOWEVA,

How the hell did the LA prosecutors office not check his handwriting? He was suspect No. 1! They had car rental statements, checks, etc. with his handwriting. Talk about a gigantic failure. Also, apparently he made those comments admitting his guilt back in 2012. He just got arrested in 2015. In 2014 he was arrested for trespassing and breaking the order of protection of his brother (the whole part in the show with him walking up the stairs...edited out of order purposefully in the show I think). According to Gawker this morning, he was also stalking his brother in Florida earlier this year as the show was airing on HBO. They are incredibly lucky he didn't get to his 4th victim.

And Durst. Jesus. If he wasn't such a dumbass he would have gotten off killing 3 people. Just leaving that apartment in Galveston would have saved him the trouble of getting caught for cutting up the neighbor. Not doing the show would have kept him from getting caught in LA. Obviously the guy has issues, including not getting enough attention, but geez...

Apparently the "block style writing" only appeared on that envelope he gave to his friend to hide or whatever

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 26, 2015 -> 10:09 AM)
The Americans, in my opinion, has lost its fastball this year. Way too slow, I find myself falling asleep every episode.

I'm a couple episodes behind, but them dragging out revealing their secret to Paige is KILLING me. It's all I hope for every episode, and it's yet to happen. Can't hint at that last season, and then take 12 episodes to finally get to that again. It will easily be the biggest moment of the show.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Mar 26, 2015 -> 12:20 PM)
No, it was on that legal document as well, because that's what they used to compare all the letters.

And other documents, like car rental agreements. They had a decent amount of samples available.