2015 TV Thread

LDF

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 23, 2015 -> 10:10 AM)
Anyone else still with 12 Monkey's or Vikings?

Nice Debut for Vikings

I am totally sold on 12 monkey's after the 5 or 6 episodes we are into it.

My wife and I love 12 Monkeys. I'm really surprised by how well done it is. They do a great job with the time travel aspect.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Feb 23, 2015 -> 12:03 PM)
My wife and I love 12 Monkeys. I'm really surprised by how well done it is. They do a great job with the time travel aspect.

I loved the original movie, and gave the series a chance for no other reason than that. I came in fully prepared to be disappointed, and instead really have enjoyed it.

Tried 3 new shows.

1) Better Call Saul. So I was pretty cautious about this show and thought Id be disappointed. I was wrong. Its been really good.

2) 12 Monkeys. The movie was great, the show is average. Ill keep watching, but I wont waste DVR space on it.

3) Allegiance. If you like this show watch The Americans. If after watching The Americans you still want more US/Russia spy tv watch Allegiance. I can not stress enough how good The Americans is.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 24, 2015 -> 09:28 AM)
The Bachelor has officially eliminated the good looking girls from his show and now is focused on two girls that may actually be open to moving to Iowa. Riveting stuff.

Because no beautiful girl would ever move to rural Iowa, unless she was married to the Univ. of Iowa or ISU head basketball or football coach...like Andy Enfield at USC.

Just kidding.

I was reading somewhere that the current bachelor was a millionaire, but I'm assuming that was mostly based on the value of his farmland?

From what I understand, one of the best-looking girls was in Playboy and only seemed interested in using the show for promoting herself (surprise, surprise). At any rate, the Chicago girl could work at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, so she SHOULD be the favorite.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Feb 24, 2015 -> 09:35 AM)
Because no beautiful girl would ever move to rural Iowa, unless she was married to the Univ. of Iowa or ISU head basketball or football coach...like Andy Enfield at USC.

Just kidding.

I was reading somewhere that the current bachelor was a millionaire, but I'm assuming that was mostly based on the value of his farmland?

From what I understand, one of the best-looking girls was in Playboy and only seemed interested in using the show for promoting herself (surprise, surprise). At any rate, the Chicago girl could work at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, so she SHOULD be the favorite.

Is that close to Arlington Iowa? Because it seemed like his town was in the middle of nowhere.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 24, 2015 -> 09:28 AM)
The Bachelor has officially eliminated the good looking girls from his show and now is focused on two girls that may actually be open to moving to Iowa. Riveting stuff.

I got sucked into watching this season with my wife. It's so incredibly boring. The guy has the same amount of personality as a chair.

Whitney might be a catch, but man that voice would get to you after a while...

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Feb 24, 2015 -> 09:35 AM)

Just kidding.

She wasn't all that attractive and she screamed trailer-park trash. Plus how can you marry someone that the world has seen naked? And not just boobs naked, full frontal, legs spread naked.

From the beginning there were maybe 2 really attractive girls. And they went home pretty quickly.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 24, 2015 -> 10:22 AM)
I got sucked into watching this season with my wife. It's so incredibly boring. The guy has the same amount of personality as a chair.

He's really stupid and boring, but I thought at least he would keep one of the stunners around.

I dont find either one of the remaining girls attractive at all.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 24, 2015 -> 10:22 AM)

That voice!

Nice cans.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 24, 2015 -> 09:58 AM)
Is that close to Arlington Iowa? Because it seemed like his town was in the middle of nowhere.

My wife looked it up (because she's weird) and that town is at least an hour, hour and a half from any mid size city that would have a hospital. I think it's 2-3 hours to Des Moines and about 2 hours to Iowa City.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 24, 2015 -> 10:28 AM)
He's really stupid and boring, but I thought at least he would keep one of the stunners around.

I dont find either one of the remaining girls attractive at all.

I don't think either are unattractive, but for a show like the Bachelor neither are what I would be hoping for going in, that's for sure. But again, that was the whole season. Not many, if any, were drop dead gorgeous.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 24, 2015 -> 03:03 PM)
If they can keep it up for the entire season, but only 3 episodes so far.

Was there not a new one yesterday? I watch on Tuesday's so was looking forward to a new episode tonight.

EDIT: And I have faith that the show will keep getting better as opposed to it getting worse.

Edited by Rowand44