2015 TV Thread

LDF

And it basically cost Elizabeth Berkeley her career.

Demi Moore was in a similarly terrible movie, Striptease.

One of those previous flicks was also somewhat famous for the Gina Gershon lesbian scenes (can't remember off the top of my head), which would later be surpassed by Neve Campbell and Denise Richards in Wild Things.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kept waiting for Lisa to show up. I know she doesn't look the same because of plastic surgery though. In fact, she looks awful.

Looked it up and guess she has mental issues.

Tiffani Theissen is still such a babe.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 05:09 AM)
One of those previous flicks was also somewhat famous for the Gina Gershon lesbian scenes (can't remember off the top of my head), which would later be surpassed by Neve Campbell and Denise Richards in Wild Things.

Bound.

She is in Showgirls, but the famous scene is in Bound

I don't know if this belongs here but he is on TV, but what's the deal with Brian Williams? How can he expect anyone to buy that he "misremembered" a tale he told more than a few times, about being in a helicopter that was shot down, when the reality was he wasn't?

This has to cost him his job, doesn't it?

Edited by Dick Allen

A lack of acting ability cost Elizabeth Berkeley her "career", there is a reason she was doing that movie in the first place.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 06:25 AM)
I don't know if this belongs here but he is on TV, but what's the deal with Brian Williams? How can he expect anyone to buy that he "misremembered" a tale he told more than a few times, about being in a helicopter that was shot down, when the reality was he wasn't?

If it was O'Reilly he'd be crushed. You don't misremember being shot down in a plane. Its pathetic. Makes you wonder about what else he has lied about.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 10:21 AM)
How did it go over 10 years before someone finally got him to admit that it didnt happen?

Social media. I think the soldiers that were there have been telling people he was lying from the beginning.

Also, what the hell happened to Mr. Belding? Geez.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 10:30 AM)
Social media. I think the soldiers that were there have been telling people he was lying from the beginning.

Instead of money, they paid him with a lifetime supply of chocolate, that's common knowledge.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 09:25 AM)

Too much smoking indo and sipping gin n juice

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 10:30 AM)

He actually ate Screech and Lisa.

Seriously though, that reunion was pretty awesome. I don't think Fallon himself is that funny but he definitely does some entertaining bits.

Edited by Rowand44

S1 of Black Sails ended really strongly. It took me a while to get through the first 5 episodes, but the last 3 episodes were very strong and I am actually excited for S2 now. I still get confused on some of the storylines at Nassau. I have no idea what that chick's dad is doing, and I have no idea who that Barlow lady is either.

I didn't notice, but Season 2 of Sirens started a couple weeks ago. It's a comedy on USA about a paramedic team in Chicago. It's written by Denis Leary, so anyone who loved Rescue Me will appreciate the humor in this show. I highly recommend it for someone looking for a goofy comedy with a healthy dose of Chicago references and sports jokes.