Congrats, Koch This!

BridgeportHeather

Ok, this is the first time I've ever lost a bet, so this is gonna be kinda hard...

The Redbirds should be fortunate that they at least get to walk away from this game getting a huge payout, but nothing else good can come out of this, except for that we fought hard. We just cannot compete with the superior quality of your offense and defense. We were clearly out-played in every aspect of the game by you, and I'm disgusted for it...So disgusted, I turned off the game and began watching the Sox game at halftime.

We didn't execute when we had to and had some very costly turnovers (especially that one in the endzone on our first drive of the game).

And so, Koch This...You win 49-19.

Go ahead and brag all you want; you have personal bragging rights over me for a long time. I'll just have to take it while bowing to your supremacy...You win.

Ok, this is the first time I've ever lost a bet, so this is gonna be kinda hard...

The Redbirds should be fortunate that they at least get to walk away from this game getting a huge payout, but nothing else good can come out of this, except for that we fought hard.  We just cannot compete with the superior quality of your offense and defense.  We were clearly out-played in every aspect of the game by you, and I'm disgusted for it...So disgusted, I turned off the game and began watching the Sox game at halftime.

We didn't execute when we had to and had some very costly turnovers (especially that one in the endzone on our first drive of the game).

And so, Koch This...You win 49-19.

Go ahead and brag all you want; you have personal bragging rights over me for a long time.  I'll just have to take it while bowing to your supremacy...You win.

correction

ILL:49

ISU:22

ISU put up a better fight than I expected.

However, we won by 27 so that's all i gotta say about that

I don't understand how you can say we for both Illinois and ND. You have 1 favorite team that you can affiliate yourself with, 2 have 2 favorites doesn't make sense. I hate people that like both the Cubs and Sox fans more than Cubs fans because they aren't really true fans of either team to like the other and they aren't decisive. Of course ND and Illinois isn't like Sox and Cubs, but still the fact that you have 2 favorites doesn't make sense to me.

I don't understand how you can say we for both Illinois and ND. You have 1 favorite team that you can affiliate yourself with, 2 have 2 favorites doesn't make sense. I hate people that like both the Cubs and Sox fans more than Cubs fans because they aren't really true fans of either team to like the other and they aren't decisive. Of course ND and Illinois isn't like Sox and Cubs, but still the fact that you have 2 favorites doesn't make sense to me.

comparing it to cubs/sox was ridiculous. since when are nd and illinois conference rivals?

i've been a ND fan since i was about 4 or 5, it got passed on from my dad

i go to school at illinois

you tell me a reason to not root for either of those teams...good luck with that.

comparing it to cubs/sox was ridiculous. since when are nd and illinois conference rivals?

you tell me a reason to not root for either of those teams...good luck with that.

As I said it's not the same as Cubs Sox, but that wasn't my point. My point was that you like 2 teams in the same region which is very unusual.

Ok, but must you pick 2 teams? I just don't see how you can have 2 favorites. Sure I like many different teams, but I don't have 2 favorites.

Also as a Northwestern fan even if I went to Illinois I wouldn't root for them. I won't go to Illinois though, I'll make sure of that.

As I said it's not the same as Cubs Sox, but that wasn't my point. My point was that you like 2 teams in the same region which is very unusual.

Ok, but must you pick 2 teams? I just don't see how you can have 2 favorites. Sure I like many different teams, but I don't have 2 favorites.

Also as a Northwestern fan even if I went to Illinois I wouldn't root for them. I won't go to Illinois though, I'll make sure of that.

my ass you wouldn't root for illinois if you went there. you've got to be out of your mind

and you didn't pay attention to my post at all. you keep saying i don't see how you can support 2 teams...and i gave you perfect justification for it. what the hell more do you want? you aren't making much sense.

oh and about your "i like lots of teams but don't have 2 favorites"

well all i can say is that any team i support, i support to the fullest. i'm not an 87% nd fan and a 63% illini fan. it's 100% for every team i support, period. so call it 2 favorites if u want, i really don't care.

Ok before you totally flip out at me I wasn't attacking you like you are attacking me. I'm just saying it's really odd and I don't understand how you can have 2 favorites, regardless of the reasons.

I won't go to Illinois anyway, that's probably a bad example. I hate them too much to go there. Besides how do you know I would root for them?

About supporting your teams to the fullest you are telling me that you don't like ANY other team than Illinois and ND? Not even a little bit?

Ok before you totally flip out at me I wasn't attacking you like you are attacking me. I'm just saying it's really odd and I don't understand how you can have 2 favorites, regardless of the reasons.

I won't go to Illinois anyway, that's probably a bad example. I hate them too much to go there. Besides how do you know I would root for them?

About supporting your teams to the fullest you are telling me that you don't like ANY other team than Illinois and ND? Not even a little bit?

you totally called me out, you are gonna get my response to it whether you like that response or not

there are plenty of people that loved a team growing up and like an additional team now. my friend at purdue grew up in michigan and was a michigan fan his whole life. should he drop one of the teams? certainly not. i told you perfect reasons for why i like both teams, probly the best reasons you could have unless you have a family member playing for the damn team. i don't understand what you don't understand about this whole thing.

as far as what you said about likin teams a little, actually no. one thing i am not is a fairweather fan. i make like certain players or stuff like that, and hate some teams, but i could care less about teams except nd and illini in college football, unless it's one of the teams i hate that ends up winning.

oh and there's just no way in hell you'd go to a school for 4 years (or more) and hate the teams that represent your school. it just doesn't happen, that's ridiculous to think like that. trust me once you are at a school the teams become part of you, i don't know what kind of person you are if you think you could actually attend a college and hate their sports teams the entire time you are there. blows my mind. and this isn't just cuz u referenced illinois. this applies to any school anywhere.

oh and there's just no way in hell you'd go to a school for 4 years (or more) and hate the teams that represent your school. it just doesn't happen, that's ridiculous to think like that. trust me once you are at a school the teams become part of you, i don't know what kind of person you are if you think you could actually attend a college and hate their sports teams the entire time you are there. blows my mind. and this isn't just cuz u referenced illinois. this applies to any school anywhere.

He's right here...And it's ok that you're a ND and Illini fan...They never even play eachother, hence aren't rivals.

Good game today though, Koch! I expected you to be cocky about this, especially since I trash talked a lot about it, and I'm sorry about that...but you've won this bet with class...What a man you are...I just hope I can get back at ya during basketball season, cuz we play you then too, as I'm sure you're more than aware of...Are you in for a little friendly wager on that bball game?

as far as what you said about likin teams a little, actually no. one thing i am not is a fairweather fan. i make like certain players or stuff like that, and hate some teams, but i could care less about teams except nd and illini in college football, unless it's one of the teams i hate that ends up winning.

That surprises me. I'm not a fair weather fan either, but there are other teams that I like year after year. For example I like Florida because I liked Spurrier's offense, it was fun to watch. (I'm loving them pummle Miami as I hate Miami) I wouldn't consider myself a big Florida fan, but if they are on tv I'll watch and root for them. I also like Va Tech because watching Michael Vick make college defenses look silly was just beautiful to watch (then Vick got picked by my already favorite football team, the Falcons, bam!). Of course if either of these teams played Northwestern (which has never happened that I know of) I would easily root for Northwestern without thinking twice.

That surprises me. I'm not a fair weather fan either, but there are other teams that I like year after year. For example I like Florida because I liked Spurrier's offense, it was fun to watch. (I'm loving them pummle Miami as I hate Miami) I wouldn't consider myself a big Florida fan, but if they are on tv I'll watch and root for them. I also like Va Tech because watching Michael Vick make college defenses look silly was just beautiful to watch (then Vick got picked by my already favorite football team, the Falcons, bam!). Of course if either of these teams played Northwestern (which has never happened that I know of) I would easily root for Northwestern without thinking twice.

spurrier's gone, vick's gone, and miami just beat florida anyway, don't see why you'd root for those teams if you in particular rooted for players/coaches

i absolutely, positively hate fair weather fans and have zero respect for them

spurrier's gone, vick's gone, and miami just beat florida anyway, don't see why you'd root for those teams if you in particular rooted for players/coaches

What? I can't stay a fan of those teams? It's not like I'm a huge fan of either team, but if I see em on tv I'll be rooting for em.

What? I can't stay a fan of those teams? It's not like I'm a huge fan of either team, but if I see em on tv I'll be rooting for em.

so just cuz they aren't ur favorite makes it ok to support multiple teams? this is really odd double standard.