Twins/Sox duel

Guest wsc425

Anybody agree with me that the race will come down to Minnesota and the White Sox??? Seriously now, it seems as tho KC is finished and we are winning the war with Minnesota. With Mankevich gone for Minny, do they have a chance to win???

I totally agree with you. KC only has 1 off day and there pitching is toast.

WHO THE f*** CARES?

Jesus f***ing Christ, get a clue.  That is over with, and we have played like .650 ball since the ASB.  You wonder why several of us would be proud of this team.

I do. When you look back on this season, and we fell a game or two short, you will feel exactly what me and roman and others have been feeling. I care VERY MUCH.

The more the talking heads annoint the WS winners of the division the worse the sickening feeling in my stomach. Anything less than a quality playoff run will leave me very frustrated at this team. The underachiever thread could be very long.

On the bright side looking around the team everyone seesm to be playing at their best or near their best. Far better than a big first half and hold on.