ISU SMOKED BY ILLINOIS

when did i say it was special to beat them? when did anyone say that?

illinois doesn't suck

You didn't, it just sounded like you were saying I was wrong by saying it was nothing to be proud of. Geez you are all over me tonight. Not giving me the benefit of the doubt? Anyway I think this is just a misunderstanding.

Illinois does suck, they lost to Missouri who sucks.

when did i say it was special to beat them? when did anyone say that?

illinois doesn't suck

You didn't, it just sounded like you were saying I was wrong by saying it was nothing to be proud of. Geez you are all over me tonight. Not giving me the benefit of the doubt? Anyway I think this is just a misunderstanding.

Illinois does suck, they lost to Missouri who sucks.

illinois doesn't suck, nor does missouri. maybe we have different definitions of "suck", but just cuz you aren't in the top 25 doesn't mean you suck, at least in my opinion

and ya i'm gonna be all over you when you try to tell me i can't support two teams when i have perfect reasons for it, it's not like it's some fair weather bulls***

also, no matter what happened today, i wasn't going to walk away from the game saying "wow, this illinois team rules". if we win by 3, you kind of feel scared. if you win by 80, you say "oh well it's a d1aa team" if you win by 27 you say "alright we took care of em and let's move on to next week"

illinois doesn't suck, nor does missouri. maybe we have different definitions of "suck", but just cuz you aren't in the top 25 doesn't mean you suck, at least in my opinion

Missouri sucks as in I can't remember the last time they were in a bowl game. That is if they were ever in a bowl game...

My point was that it's nothing special to beat them. I still think Illinois sucks this year.

We'll see how much illinois sucks when they beat your beloved wildcats...as always. Talk about a team that sucks.

And since when does a team's history have to do with how good the team is this year?

The sox haven't won a world series since 1917, does that mean this year's sox team sucks?

My point was that it's nothing special to beat them. I still think Illinois sucks this year.

The Illini are going to be more competitive in the Big X than you think...They should easily finish in the top half of that conference...They really played us well and we're not a bad football team...I give them my props.

We'll see how much illinois sucks when they beat your beloved wildcats...as always. Talk about a team that sucks.

And since when does a team's history have to do with how good the team is this year?

The sox haven't won a world series since 1917, does that mean this year's sox team sucks?

LOL well you guys barely beat us last year and we are MUCH better this year. About you guys always beating us, it's been an even 4-4 dating back to 1995.

A team's history has nothing to do with how good they are this year, but it's a good bet Missouri isn't much better this year. Of course I could be wrong here, but I've heard the same old about them in the preseason. Again preseason means nothing, but it's a decent judge of how good a team will be.

Baseball is different in college football. College football teams become perennial powerhouses. Sure the Yankees are almost always at the top, but they are the exception rather than the rule.

LOL well you guys barely beat us last year and we are MUCH better this year. About you guys always beating us, it's been an even 4-4 dating back to 1995.

A team's history has nothing to do with how good they are this year, but it's a good bet Missouri isn't much better this year. Of course I could be wrong here, but I've heard the same old about them in the preseason. Again preseason means nothing, but it's a decent judge of how good a team will be.

Baseball is different in college football. College football teams become perennial powerhouses. Sure the Yankees are almost always at the top, but they are the exception rather than the rule.

history has no difference on how good a team is this year

and you're a cats fan? oh, have fun with that, and to hear you talk s*** about illinois just makes me laugh my ass off

nice game against air force, who SUCKS.

and you're a cats fan? oh, have fun with that, and to hear you talk s*** about illinois just makes me laugh my ass off

We will beat you this year. You can mark my words. We outplayed Air Force for the most part. It was 21-13, but then Basanez threw INTs on 3 straight possessions late in the 4th. One they returned for a 79 yard TD, the other they turned into a FG. It's disappointing, but I don't see how you can say Missouri is better than Air Force.

We will beat you this year. You can mark my words. We outplayed Air Force for the most part. It was 21-13, but then Basanez threw INTs on 3 straight possessions late in the 4th. One they returned for a 79 yard TD, the other they turned into a FG. It's disappointing, but I don't see how you can say Missouri is better than Air Force.

missouri is better than air force

cats over illini? put your money where your mouth is, chump

missouri is better than air force

cats over illini? put your money where your mouth is, chump

Haha, your bias amazes me.

Isn't that what I did? I made my guarantee and I'm willing to back it up.

missouri and air force are probly pretty even teams and only the season will tell who is better, i don't think you can say i'm biased if i think mizzou is better than air force

wanna put $100 down on the illinois/nw game? $200? why don't you pm me your info