2015-16 NCAA Football Thread

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 07:09 PM)
I was gonna say itis one of the most dominant offensive line performances I have ever seen.

I picked UNC for 34 in my bowl pool after hearing about the Baylor offensive injuries and their last game, oops.

Yep, I'm in first place in my bowl pool right now. Hence my anger. I get that UNC is just getting beat up front but their coaching staff has done nothing to give Baylor anything to think about all night. They haven't really attacked the line of scrimmage or loaded the box all night and they've played two deep safeties on nearly every play.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict Lamar Jackson to win a heisman in the future. Wow he's fun to watch. 130 yards rushing with 2 tds to go along with 65 yards passing and a throwing td....We're not out of the 1st quarter. Not bad for a freshman.

So which school that gets games on national TV regularly is he transferring to?

Skip Bayless

@RealSkipBayless

Bob Stoops, worst big-game motivator in college football, sent out a defense tonight that wasn't ready to match Clemson's intensity.

That's 0 for his last 4...although USC was cheating big-time in the Bush/Carroll years.

Ironic that Venables was his def. coordinator for many of those great early years from 1999-2006.

Pretty hard not to win a title with one of the greatest rb's of all-time in Adrian Peterson.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Dec 31, 2015 -> 06:35 PM)
Skip Bayless

@RealSkipBayless

Bob Stoops: Great recruiter, lifeless motivator. Not a dab of Dabo in him. Unrecruited Baker Mayfield motivated/saved this team.

Motivation is a dumb analysis. They just aren't very good.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 31, 2015 -> 07:31 PM)
I guess we should have seen it coming when all of their big wins were against backup QBs and they got blown out by Texas.

Yeah, but the ACC has looked awful this bowl season and one of the acc top teams that gave Clemson a tough game got absolutely annihilated by a Big 12 team playing its third string QB.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 31, 2015 -> 06:44 PM)
Yeah, but the ACC has looked awful this bowl season and one of the acc top teams that gave Clemson a tough game got absolutely annihilated by a Big 12 team playing its third string QB.

Meaningless bowl games mean nothing to me. Oklahoma is getting smoked in an important game. Houston should join and dominate that conference.

Plus we already knew the ACC sucked outside of Clemson.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 31, 2015 -> 06:31 PM)
I guess we should have seen it coming when all of their big wins were against backup QBs and they got blown out by Texas.

For all the"analysis " they do, the committee seemed to ignore that when they fell in love with Oklahoma, although it didn't matter since Stanford had two losses anyway