2015-16 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be better when we are solid next year and we give Cubit an extension and then we will suck two years from now because we lose our entire defensive line after next year and those guys are the only reason this year's team is respectable.

Edited by whitesoxfan99

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 28, 2015 -> 12:57 PM)
It's really sad if Khan is offering to be their T Bone Pickens and they did this though. No excuse for it

A couple years back the faculty held a secret meeting, which actually violated the state's open meetings laws, to deny him an honorary degree which cost them his support as a donor. They really don't care.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Nov 28, 2015 -> 01:24 PM)
Michigan can't stop the run up the middle or the option overall. Looking pretty bleak.

Soft LBs. OSU just dominating line of scrimmage. Plain and simple.

9-3 after whatever last year was is an awesome turn around,

Well I guess since we already extended Cubit hopefully they win today and make a bowl game.

Also, people really need to stop saying that what Illinois needs is stability. What Illinois needs is a good coach. Ron Turner got 8 years and he sucked. Zook got 7 years and he wasn't good. Giving coaches a chance and a long time to get things going is not Illinois's problem. Having s***ty head coaches has been.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Nov 28, 2015 -> 01:24 PM)
Michigan can't stop the run up the middle or the option overall. Looking pretty bleak.

There is no doubt in my mind OSU is the class of the Big Ten. When they get it going no one stops them. I just think they took too many plays and opponents for granted this season and a lot of their games were tight for a lot longer than they should have been.

I think of they somehow get back into the playoff, they have a great chance of winning it all. It appears they realize they need to play full games now. Michigan had no shot the second half.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 28, 2015 -> 04:20 PM)
There is no doubt in my mind OSU is the class of the Big Ten. When they get it going no one stops them. I just think they took too many plays and opponents for granted this season and a lot of their games were tight for a lot longer than they should have been.

I think of they somehow get back into the playoff, they have a great chance of winning it all. It appears they realize they need to play full games now. Michigan had no shot the second half.

I'd argue OSU was just pissed off after a loss. Doesn't necessarily mean they learned anything.