The sox have a choice

Bmr31

Either sweep the twins, or be forced to not lose more than a game or two with the rest of their schedule. As proven this weekend,and which ive said over and over though noone will listen, other than hopefully several to the sox, the twins wont lose the rest of the season.

Guest Ncorgbl
Either sweep the twins, or be forced to not lose more than a game or two with the rest of their schedule.    As proven this weekend,and which I've said over and over though noone will listen, other than hopefully several to the sox, the twins wont lose the rest of the season.

You're telling everyone here, with a straight face no less, that Minnesota is going to finish the season with a 25 game win streak? And if we sweep them here next week they'll still finish with a 16 game win streak?

It could happen, either way. But I don't think so.

Either sweep the twins, or be forced to not lose more than a game or two with the rest of their schedule.    As proven this weekend,and which ive said over and over though noone will listen, other than hopefully several to the sox, the twins wont lose the rest of the season.

bla bla bla...... :bang

Either sweep the twins, or be forced to not lose more than a game or two with the rest of their schedule.    As proven this weekend,and which ive said over and over though noone will listen, other than hopefully several to the sox, the twins wont lose the rest of the season.

You've been watching baseball since you were 5 weeks old and still the Twins winning a few in a row over the Angels and Rangers has you convinced they're going to win out? I'm speechless. I am...without speech.

They won't lose a series, maybe. I even have my doubts about that though. Detroit has seemingly become a much tougher team over the past few weeks, and they took Halladay to extra innings.

This may not seem like a lot, but the Tigers could realistically get 45-50 wins. For them, that would be great at this point. Them and Cleveland are tougher then people think. Sounds strange, but the DRays have done it for 2 straight years now, and are once again doing it(they beat Oakland today 7-4).

If the Sox sweep the last 7 games against Minny, the season is over. KC is fading quickly. It seemingly is becoming a 2-team race once again.

It is still very important to not count out KC, however. Remember at the AS Break, we all thought the Twins were cooked, and it was the Royals who we had to watch out for.

I, for one, didn't think the Twins were done. I still don't think the Royales with cheese are done either. 2.5 games back on September 6 isn't too much to make up.

I'll agree that the head to head games will make or break our playoff chances. We aren't going to win the division without beating the Twins. I don't think we need a sweep, but we can't be swept and probably can't lose the series.

Both teams are playing their best ball right now. My pessimistic upbringing in Chicago baseball has me waiting for the sky to fall :o I'm trying not to get to caught up in the hype for another week. Easier when the local sports talk is either ESPN's national shows of Dallas Cowboy's football.

:headbang