Cy Young chances

KipWellsFan

I'm pretty sure this is the list in most writers minds right now:

1. Loaiza

2. Hudson

3. Halladay

DOnt be so sure. Outside of Chicago, people dont even know who Loaiza is. The sox will need to make the playoffs for Loaiza to win it.

Wheres Asshat, quoting his words he said "Who the hell cares about Halladay, its a two person race between Loaiza and Hudson." Overall Halladay is hyped incredibly by the media, though he is playing for a team with no hopes of playoff contention.

As far as todays game, Hallady can still pitch a hell of a game and end up losing, its still 0-0.

1. Loaiza

2. Hudson

3. Halladay

DOnt be so sure. Outside of Chicago, people dont even know who Loaiza is. The sox will need to make the playoffs for Loaiza to win it.

Oh believe me hes getting a lot of recognition. The numbers speak for themselves and him coming out of nowhere just might actually help him.

here we go... IT IS A TWO MAN RACE right now IMHO halladay is too similar to loaiza with worse ERA and higher run support which hurts his case im just wondering how much the voters will take into account foulke affect on hudsons record

Who said Kieth Foulke wasn't helping us.

It was all in KW's master plan. Trade away the best closer in the American League, Sign a guy nobody wants, Win Cy Young award.

1. Loaiza

2. Hudson

3. Halladay

You must not read or watch anything that isn't based in Chicago.

1. Loaiza

2. Hudson

3. Halladay

I hear his name on the all sports network, and in the papers down here 1600 miles from Chicago. Baseball people, especially those who vote know who he is and what he's accomplished this season. Another win or two especially a big one near the end of the season and he's picking up a Cy Young.