2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 16, 2016 -> 10:09 PM)
It's amazing. AZ has shut down Jones but it doesn't matter. Slow ass Lacy even woke up.

James Jones who got cut by the Raiders this year is their current #1. Abbrederis is #2 and Jeff Janis is #3. Their defense has played really well and Palmer hasn't been on his game but its still incredible.

Lacy has never been fast but he clearly isn't in as good of shape as he was his last year at Bama or his first couple years in the league. I've never seen him look this slow.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 16, 2016 -> 09:21 PM)
James Jones who got cut by the Raiders this year is their current #1. Abbrederis is #2 and Jeff Janis is #3. Their defense has played really well and Palmer hasn't been on his game but its still incredible.

Lacy has never been fast but he clearly isn't in as good of shape as he was his last year at Bama or his first couple years in the league. I've never seen him look this slow.

As well as Rodgers is playing with B team, the Packers defense is the story. AZ was one of the top two offenses in the league.

On that 60 yard run, it barely even looked like Lacy was running, yet no one could get an angle on him, like a Benny Hill skit.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 16, 2016 -> 09:21 PM)

Abbrederis is a lot better than people give him credit for. He used to tear us up.

Lacy is flat out fat. Slow as hell. I just hope GB doesn't pick up someone like Elliott in the draft to give them that breakaway back that plays every down.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 16, 2016 -> 10:33 PM)
Abbrederis is a lot better than people give him credit for. He used to tear us up.

Lacy is flat out fat. Slow as hell. I just hope GB doesn't pick up someone like Elliott in the draft to give them that breakaway back that plays every down.

Abbrederis was a stud in college and I was surprised he fell as far as he did in the draft but he has battled injuries in the NFL including an ACL tear so hasn't even gotten on the field.

And agree on Lacy. He has put on a ton of weight since college, if you pull up a picture of him from the title game against Notre Dame and look at him now it is insane.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 16, 2016 -> 09:38 PM)
Abbrederis was a stud in college and I was surprised he fell as far as he did in the draft but he has battled injuries in the NFL including an ACL tear so hasn't even gotten on the field.

And agree on Lacy. He has put on a ton of weight since college, if you pull up a picture of him from the title game against Notre Dame and look at him now it is insane.

If GB adds an every down RB it helps them quite a bit imo

Oh no Carson

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 16, 2016 -> 09:45 PM)
Lacy was pretty damn good his first two years. The problem is you can't really rely on a guy when he has put on that much weight.

Yeah but he's not an every down type of guy. Blocking isn't good and not a real threat in the passing game to break anything. Someone like Forte that can do it all would be killer.