2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 16, 2016 -> 10:52 PM)
I truly believes that if Rodgers got to play with more skilled players, he would have won multiple SB's. The best receiver he's played with is probably Jordy Nelson, and best running back would be Lacy or Ryan Grant, and he never really had a pass catching tight end (it's partly the system he plays in), but gosh, that isn't an impressive list at all.

I somewhat agree. He's had talent but not all that much. If they get that stud back its gonna help him a ton. I would chase Forte hard if I was them or draft one of the studs coming out in the draft. EzE would play every snap.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jan 17, 2016 -> 02:08 AM)
Hard to hate Rodgers. It was a fun game. I think the NFC champ is coming out of today's game though.

I'd like to see Arizona get to and win the Super Bowl(if they play NE, I'd like to see Peyton win 1 more and call it a career) but after seeing Carson Palmer struggle a good amount last night, I dont think the Cards can beat either of these NFC teams today unless a miracle happens to Palmer's hand/finger.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Jan 17, 2016 -> 03:16 PM)
How can a team be so dominant in one half and awful in the second?

I think a lot of times it is focus from the team with the big lead. As much as you are taught not to it is hard to maintain the same intensity with a huge lead. This is unbelievably pathetic football by Carolina right now though.

So Carolina has already blown a 28 pt lead this year (but they did win that game), almost blew a 23 pt lead to the Packers, and blew a 17 pt lead against the Colts (they did win that game in OT though). Surprising for a team with a good D but they have blown a lot of huge leads this year.