2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Sep 28, 2015 -> 05:29 PM)
It's a 6th for Bostic according to Biggs.

I'll take it. At the very least, all these 6th round picks should help our special teams. If I'm not mistaken, that now means we have all of our picks back, plus an extra 6th (as we had lost a pick from the Khari Lee trade). So I think we now have 8 picks. I presume we can get a 6th for Willie Young too.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 28, 2015 -> 07:31 PM)
I'll take it. At the very least, all these 6th round picks should help our special teams. If I'm not mistaken, that now means we have all of our picks back, plus an extra 6th (as we had lost a pick from the Khari Lee trade). So I think we now have 8 picks. I presume we can get a 6th for Willie Young too.

9 picks. The 6th round pick for Lee was a 2017 pick.

As of 9/2 the Bears had all 7 of their picks, now they have 9.

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/footb...uture/Bears.htm

I say get a couple more. Willie Young gets a 5th or 6th. The corpse of McClellin maybe gets a conditional 6th, or a 7th. If you can somehow procure a 3rd rounder or better without dealing Long, McPhee or Alshon I'm all about that too.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Sep 28, 2015 -> 08:37 PM)

I say get a couple more. Willie Young gets a 5th or 6th. The corpse of McClellin maybe gets a conditional 6th, or a 7th. If you can somehow procure a 3rd rounder or better without dealing Long, McPhee or Alshon I'm all about that too.

The missing name from your list is Forte.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Sep 28, 2015 -> 05:37 PM)

McClellin has been their best lb'er thus far in the season. It is his first year playing the position he should have been playing since he was drafted. Why should we draft him. He's young and could actually be a core starter going forward. I wouldn't even think about trading Shea for a 5th round pick (nor do I think anyone gives us a 5th round pick for him at this point). He's of most value to the Bears, who are desperate to have potential playmakers, and he has actually shown himself to be competent as a LB in a 3-4, although he still has growing to do, but I have confidence in our coaches to help him get better, but I'm not trading him until our coaches get the full year to work with him. I'm hoping we are signing him this off-season to a few year extension, because that will mean he's proven himself.

Young will for sure be dealt. I have to imagine Forte is on the block. I still think Cowboys could come a knocking. Colts could get desperate too (GM and Coach are both on the hot-seat).

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Sep 28, 2015 -> 07:49 PM)
I think we could get a 3rd for Forte. A 4th or 5th for Bennett. 5th or 6th for McClellin. And a 5th for Young.

That's a lot of potential draft picks we can net.

When is the NFL deadline anyway? Like week 6 or something?

I would do all of that, honestly. None of the guys listed are part of the future "good bears"

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 28, 2015 -> 07:49 PM)
I like that Pace watched that game yesterday just like all of us and said "f*** this bulls***"

He had to have known the team would be bad, but he didn't anticipate the injuries this team would face.