less than jake, yellowcard

Spiff

saw them play last night in hartford, 5 bands for 5 bucks it was a pretty sweet deal. first two bands were meh (drunken beer nuts, stunt monkey); relient k was pretty stellar (good punk cover of eminem's "lose yourself"), they played mostly newer stuff though so i didn't know it. yellowcard put on a pretty good show, the violin player kept doing backflips off the amps. and then less than jake came on and kicked severe amounts of ass. their set was the longest but it seemed like the shortest. awesome effort on their part. when they come to wherever you live, i'd definitely recommend seeing them.

relient k and yellowcard play some goo s*** dude that musta been pretty sweet for only 5 bucks

yeh it woulda been a hell of a deal even if it was just one of them, nevermind five. it was a small club too so we were pretty close, had a good view. i was waiting for relient k to play sadie hawkins dance, and they ended with it, it was awesome.