CWSOX

I just got the Email you sent today, that shows you how far behind I am with Email's. If I had checked before I could have stopped by your section and talked football. Are you going to be at the ND or OSU games?

Where were your seats for the Central game?

was in Section 17 for CMU, opposite side of the field, Section 37, yesterday -

My actual tickets for yesterday was Section 15, but I got the two Section 37 tickets from a friend and brought 3 high school kids to their first game at the Big House.

I am watching Michigan Replay right now. Waiting for Coach Carr's comments on the upcoming game.

I will for sure be at Indiana and OSU. I am hoping to score tickets for any of the other games.

check out the fan forum here

do me a favor, please - since UM is class all the way, let's avoid trash talking with anyone since the only talking that counts will be on on the field and we need to show everyone how class does it - without the trash talk.

was in Section 17 for CMU, opposite side of the field, Section 37, yesterday -

My actual tickets for yesterday was Section 15, but I got the two Section 37 tickets from a friend and brought 3 high school kids to their first game at the Big House.

I am watching Michigan Replay right now.  Waiting for Coach Carr's comments on the upcoming game.

I will for sure be at Indiana and OSU.    I am hoping to score tickets for any of the other games.

check out the fan forum here

do me a favor, please - since UM is class all the way, let's avoid trash talking with anyone since the only talking that counts will be on on the field and we need to show everyone how class does it - without the trash talk.

Ok I will lay off the trash talking.

My dad and I are in section 37 this year, in the corner of the endzone, but just being there is enough for me.