World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

Cena is doing the best work of his career, no question. He's botching a lot of these innovative moves that he's trying to do though, he just needs to stop with that. And Cesaro is obviously incredible, that goes with out saying.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 10:28 PM)
Cena is doing the best work of his career, no question. He's botching a lot of these innovative moves that he's trying to do though, he just needs to stop with that. And Cesaro is obviously incredible, that goes with out saying.

When Cena hits that springboard stunner cleanly, I go nuts. I absolutely love that move.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 10:29 PM)
When Cena hits that springboard stunner cleanly, I go nuts. I absolutely love that move.

I'm assuming that is sarcasm. It's one of the dumbest moves I've seen. Up there with his top rope leg drop to the back of the head that should hurt him just as much. Do a springboard back elbow or something more simpler.

I don't get how Vince watches Cesaro and doesn't think he's connecting yet. His mic work is sub par but so what. Let his moves and strength work for themselves.

When he got out of the STF into a suplex, I popped.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 13, 2015 -> 08:07 PM)
NXT girls!!

It was a funny segment because the Bella's and Alicia Fox don't belong in the ring with the other 6, who grew up in wrestling and weren't models first.

The divas are now must see segments on Raw for me, right after Brock.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 14, 2015 -> 06:59 AM)
It was a funny segment because the Bella's and Alicia Fox don't belong in the ring with the other 6, who grew up in wrestling and weren't models first.

The divas are now must see segments on Raw for me, right after Brock.

The US title open challenge has been fantastic week in and week out.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 14, 2015 -> 09:35 PM)
The US title open challenge has been fantastic week in and week out.

Touché

I'd go

U.S.

divas

Brock

Because Brock will be gone for a few months again soon.

Any guesses for what the rumored major surprise for Battleground is?

Seth is alone now. He needs help. I sort of think it'll be Undertaker to do that. Then you can have Brock vs Taker headline Summerslam and have Seth keep the belt while Brock goes away.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 15, 2015 -> 03:48 PM)
Storyline wise or Rumor wise? It was hinted at on Raw on Monday. Rumor-side it's been around.

I FFWD thru Raw so any hint I would've missed.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 16, 2015 -> 11:21 AM)
Apparently I am going to be Scott Steiners driver next weekend. Picking him up at the airport Friday, Fort Wayne Saturday, Valpo Sunday. I am both stoked and terrified at the same damn time.

dont bring up hogan

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 16, 2015 -> 09:09 PM)
Awesome. Dude can still go. His match with Dalton Castle a few weeks back in RoH was pretty good.

Saw that. He doesn't do as many high flying stuff as he did in the 90s but definitely can still work. Wonder if we'll see him vs Tyler Breeze maybe.

And I don't want to see Brock vs Taker at SummerSlam. You know Taker would get his revenge and it would be dumb since Brock is around for another 2.5 years.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 04:39 AM)
Saw that. He doesn't do as many high flying stuff as he did in the 90s but definitely can still work. Wonder if we'll see him vs Tyler Breeze maybe.

And I don't want to see Brock vs Taker at SummerSlam. You know Taker would get his revenge and it would be dumb since Brock is around for another 2.5 years.

I don't think they'd let him beat Brock

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 07:37 AM)
According to Meltzer, WWE is basically at war with Ring of Honor and will try and put them out of business.

That's pretty ruthless. Especially considering ROH has let them use footage.

ROH has plenty of their own talent where losing Liger won't hurt. Probably deeper than that though.