World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 05:09 PM)
Feed me more! If they're getting Romero they better get Koslov or Barretta. Romero is awesome but I love him as a tag wrestler with one of those 2.

Other 2 are Bullet Club members. They're decent.

Keep it going Trips.

From what i've heard, Romero would be more in a trainer role for NXT.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 07:27 PM)
From what i've heard, Romero would be more in a trainer role for NXT.

That would be somewhat disappointing. He's not great or anything but Forever Hooligans/Roppani Vice are really fun tag teams.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure Balor Club(Wish they would keep Bullet Club but I doubt it) gets buried on the main roster. They're huge, and I think WWE is high on Balor.

If you like slow boring matches, TNA's debut on POPTv was for you.

I'd be interested in how they use Michael Bennett but doubt I'll watch every week. Actually surprised they put belt on EC3. Smart move.

Anyone else here been to a Freelance Wrestling show? Been to a few, they use to be at the Abbey, but with the fire there they moved to the Bottom Lounge. Lots of fun and extremely affordable. Last months had Colt Cabanna, Grado, Joey Ryan, Dick Justice and was a blast.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jan 6, 2016 -> 03:22 PM)
Anyone else here been to a Freelance Wrestling show? Been to a few, they use to be at the Abbey, but with the fire there they moved to the Bottom Lounge. Lots of fun and extremely affordable. Last months had Colt Cabanna, Grado, Joey Ryan, Dick Justice and was a blast.

I was supposed to go but plans fell through. They filmed some stuff for wrestling road diaries 3 at the last show. I've been going to AAW shows which are always really good.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 05:36 PM)
Any invasion angle would include jobbing to Cena. Pass

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 05:47 PM)
My thought is it will be jobbing to Reigns (part of a re- formed Shield to defend the wwe), but agreed, pass.

That's what's really bringing me down on this, if it's main roster, Vince will bury them

If they were smart, they would turn Cena into the leader in an invasion angle, similar to Hogan. Have him grow out a beard and dye it black and all. Bring back Thug Life and basic thuganomics.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 6, 2016 -> 08:38 PM)
If they were smart, they would turn Cena into the leader in an invasion angle, similar to Hogan. Have him grow out a beard and dye it black and all. Bring back Thug Life and basic thuganomics.

Hell no, not for the Bullet/Balor club. That needs to be Balors.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 6, 2016 -> 08:56 PM)
Andddd Cena is out again. Might miss Mania.

No Cena, no Rollins, no Orton?, no Bryan?, no Cesare?, and people wonder why the product is bad right now.

Need to get this Bullet Club thing rolling stat. Push AJ right away as well.

They still have an insanely deep roster.

Time to make some new stars this mania.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 7, 2016 -> 12:25 AM)
Main roster isn't all that deep. Gotta start bringing talent up, but then NXT takes a hit.

And there's the issue. If NXT was truly a developmental fed, this would be a non-issue, but with WWE (and HHH. of course) wanting it to be its own touring brand, they have to keep people there to drive ticket sales. It's a delicate balance, but I would think at some point the main roster has to be your priority.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 6, 2016 -> 11:25 PM)
Main roster isn't all that deep. Gotta start bringing talent up, but then NXT takes a hit.

It's still a deep roster, problem is they've killed characters such as Breeze and Bray and even Sasha.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 7, 2016 -> 02:58 AM)
And there's the issue. If NXT was truly a developmental fed, this would be a non-issue, but with WWE (and HHH. of course) wanting it to be its own touring brand, they have to keep people there to drive ticket sales. It's a delicate balance, but I would think at some point the main roster has to be your priority.

It definitely hasn't been a developmental fed for a while, it morphed into its own thing and considering its following it's probably not going to be developmental ever again.

Latest my brother, who's a bigger wrestling nerd than me, is hearing is WWE is in talks with Adam Cole. He's also hearing they wanna "Fast track" Joe and have him feud with Roman soon.

I could see Joe be brought up as a "Hired gun" for Vince to take out Reigns. Not sure if it was TNA or even ROH, but Joe has played the hired gun role before.

Cole would be yet another good get if true. He was just on the Sam Roberts podcast, and my brother tells me all of Roberts previous guests have been WWE employees so he thinks that's a sign.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 7, 2016 -> 12:53 PM)
Latest my brother, who's a bigger wrestling nerd than me, is hearing is WWE is in talks with Adam Cole. He's also hearing they wanna "Fast track" Joe and have him feud with Roman soon.

I could see Joe be brought up as a "Hired gun" for Vince to take out Reigns. Not sure if it was TNA or even ROH, but Joe has played the hired gun role before.

Cole would be yet another good get if true. He was just on the Sam Roberts podcast, and my brother tells me all of Roberts previous guests have been WWE employees so he thinks that's a sign.

Assumed Joe would be up soon after losing to Finn. We'll see if he's on the next NXT tapings this weekend.

Hmm sounds the E could use some of the magic of the Sox's training staff??

Main roster talent has definitely slimmed down. I hope now they really push the second tier guys like Dolph, Ambrose, Owens and Neville.

I think WM still has promises if they bring back Brock to feud with Reigns. Perhaps an Attitude Era match and Rock and HHH would draw some appeal.