World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 10:04 AM)
Jaime Noble was stretchered off after being injured by Lesnar. He laid motionless for a little bit and had to be given oxygen as well.

Sounds like Tyson Kidd's career is over as well. Obviously wwe will keep him on the payroll though.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 11:39 AM)
Sounds like Tyson Kidd's career is over as well. Obviously wwe will keep him on the payroll though.

The neck issue for Kidd? If true, really sucks for him, he finally gets his real shot and gets hurt. He was great with Cesaro.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 11:41 AM)
The neck issue for Kidd? If true, really sucks for him, he finally gets his real shot and gets hurt. He was great with Cesaro.

They announced 14 months for recovery. Meltzer thinks he's done for. Same injury that ended Edge and Austin.

Rowan is out for a period of time as well. I would love to see Cesaro and Harper together.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 11:46 AM)
They announced 14 months for recovery. Meltzer thinks he's done for. Same injury that ended Edge and Austin.

Rowan is out for a period of time as well. I would love to see Cesaro and Harper together.

What happened to Rowan?

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 11:46 AM)

I would love to see Cesaro get a face singles push. Finally.

Okay folks, so let’s all be clear; this is a rumor and there isn’t a lot of solid information for it at this time. There is, however, some speculation based on circumstantial evidence. As mentioned by Court Bauer on MLW Radio, there is a rumor going around that Jeff Jarrett is attempting to buy majority control in TNA.

Bauer was clear that this was just a rumor and not anything he knew as fact. It would conceivably fit with all the teases that Jarrett has been making over the last few days about a big potential deal for GFW. The rumors suggest that it could be a merger between GFW and TNA, and even suggest that he could appear on Impact tonight to announce the news.

Jarrett has yet to reply to requests for comment on the rumors.

per 411 Wrestling

Edited by Soxfest

Well tna is live tonight and something, and I quote, "historic" is supposed to go down. Wonder if that's it.

Anyways, watching Ring of Honor right now. Never really watched before but that first match was awesome.

Wednesday is way too crowded. Something needs to move to Tuesdays. Lucha Underground is my favorite promotion so I hate to miss it.

The July 4th Network Special card got updated today. Kofi vs Brock is still the main event.

Others:

Jericho vs Neville

Owens vs Balor

Cena and Ziggler vs Kane and Barrett

Nikki vs Paige vs Naomi

Lucha Dragons vs New Day

Cesaro vs Diego

None of that makes sense, but okay.

The real wrestlemania takes place in Valpo on July 26th.

My company has Scott Steiner, Hardcore Holly, Shannon Moore, Rob Conway, Gorgeous George, and Shelley Martinez.

July 5th we have a free show at a Gary festival if anyone wants to brave getting stabbed. Zema Ion and Shannon Moore are gonna be there.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 25, 2015 -> 12:13 PM)
The July 4th Network Special card got updated today. Kofi vs Brock is still the main event.

Others:

Jericho vs Neville

Owens vs Balor

Cena and Ziggler vs Kane and Barrett

Nikki vs Paige vs Naomi

Lucha Dragons vs New Day

Cesaro vs Diego

None of that makes sense, but okay.

Who's Diego?

I actually can't wait to watch it on the 5th. My buddy's dumb wedding is on the 4th and need to avoid spoilers. Especially the Balor va Owens match.