World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 10, 2015 -> 09:45 PM)
Amell was pretty awesome tonight. Props to him.

He looked pretty athletic jumping in the ring and was surprised the crowd was into it. I like Arrow but don't think it's that popular.

The advertised dark match (Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, and Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins, Sheamus, and Bray Wyatt) did not take place after Raw last night. Fans at show were pissed it was advertised since day tickets went on sale and local radio on Monday.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 10:50 AM)
The advertised dark match (Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, and Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins, Sheamus, and Bray Wyatt) did not take place after Raw last night. Fans at show were pissed it was advertised since day tickets went on sale and local radio on Monday.

Raw Dark matches almost never happen Unless Raw ends with a segment.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 10:55 AM)

No they don't they happen all the time. RAW has dark matches 75% of the time once Raw goes off the air.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 10:02 AM)
He looked pretty athletic jumping in the ring and was surprised the crowd was into it. I like Arrow but don't think it's that popular.

His back and forth with H in the back was on point as well. Usually these guests suck ass but this one is turning out real good. And he's definitely athletic enough to not embarrass himself in the ring, the only thing I don't get is where Barrett came from in this feud but oh well.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 12:35 PM)
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/607089-bac...ouring-on-owens

Blah, obviously needs to be taken with a grain of salt, but my fear is this is closer to the truth than not.

I bet that it's 100 percent true. Right when he first came to the company there were rumors that Vince hated him cause of his body but HHH was strongly behind him.

I really can't wait for HHH to take over but I'm sure that's not happening until Vince is dead.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 02:49 PM)
Kevin Dunn should've been fired years ago.mhe maybe the greatest ass kisser in the world though. I love when Cornette rips him.

So do I from what I see read Dunn is a backstabbing SOB!

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:40 PM)
Watched 6 episodes of Legends House this week. Good stuff, can't believe it took me this long.

Ugh. I thought that show was so brutal. Pat Patterson is such a pig.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 10:55 AM)

The dark match for tonight’s WWE Raw is John Cena, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, and Bray Wyatt.

Wrestlezone reports that per several WWE sources, the original plan for the Divas Revolution in WWE was for Charlotte to win the Divas title from Nikki Bella for her debut. Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and Becky Lynch would then immediately dominate any challengers. However, the report claims that John Cena put a stop to this plan.

Cena reportedly went to Vince McMahon on behalf of his real-life girlfriend, Nikki Bella, and had the plan jettisoned. This resulted in the current booking plans with the Divas revolution that are now on WWE programming.

Credit: Wrestlezone.com

It's dumb that he politiced but it has worked for the better. Build the girls up before doing a title switch. How many times have the rushed a diva to a title and it's failed. Let them get over first.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 23, 2015 -> 05:09 PM)
It's dumb that he politiced but it has worked for the better. Build the girls up before doing a title switch. How many times have the rushed a diva to a title and it's failed. Let them get over first.

Seriously. Winning the title right away did not help Paige at all.