World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever made the call to end the match like that needs to be fired f***ing immediately, I don't care if it was HHH.. So the time keeper can just ring the bell now? What about all those other times the ref was knocked out or not paying attention since oh i dunno, forever? Its just NOW a thing? I swear, its like they think they are serving a product to morons who are just gonna be like "what no way omg what a controversy"

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 07:31 AM)
Videos surfaced of Taker collapsing at the top of the ramp as he left. Nobody is sure if it's selling or not because it wasn't referenced on the broadcast.

I definitely think he broke a rib on the F5 through the announcer table.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 08:50 AM)
Meltzer like the finish. Thinks Heyman booked it.

He also echoed my sentiments that Amell would have a better match than tough enough contestants.

Has tough enough been that bad this year? Amell did nothing for me. He looked scared out there. The insiguri was nice but that's about it.

Not enough talk about the NXT ppv. Every match was fantastic. Can't wait to see more of Uha Nation (forget what he's being called now).

Interesting to see Liger get the W. Thought he might be a one time thing.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 08:50 AM)
Meltzer like the finish. Thinks Heyman booked it.

He also echoed my sentiments that Amell would have a better match than tough enough contestants.

I liked Amell as well. Better than any other celebrity that has wrestled.

Question now is, when does Rollins lose the US Championship now lol

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 11:03 AM)
I liked Amell as well. Better than any other celebrity that has wrestled.

Question now is, when does Rollins lose the US Championship now lol

I hope they just kill the US belt. I know the roster is actually fairly healthy right now, but I'm not a fan of 2 mid card belts. The IC belt has been irrelevant with Ryback.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 11:45 AM)
I hope they just kill the US belt. I know the roster is actually fairly healthy right now, but I'm not a fan of 2 mid card belts. The IC belt has been irrelevant with Ryback.

I'd definitely retire the U.S. Belts.

I doubt Amell could put on a better match than Patrick, Mada, Tanner and Josh. Especially After their training for the past two months, and even more in Patrick's. ZZ is another story. Dumb comment by meltzer.

I like 2 mid card belts. They're just in the wrong feuds. Rusev/Ziggler, Cesaro/Owens, Neville/Stardust, or Orton/Sheamus would be better served battling over the belt than Big Show/Ryback. I'd be fine with Miz too, but he's a bit repetitive with Rollins holding a belt.

As for Night of Champions, maybe they make Rollins fight twice. Hell be all elated tonight than HHH drops it on him he's got to defend in two different matches at NoC. He's pissed, loses the US to, say, Neville, WWE title to Cena, then starts to feud with HHH himself.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 08:25 PM)
Thank you Brooklyn. And wwe is killing the "divas revolution" hard, shocking I know.

Just let the girls wrestle. We get it. No need to shove exposition down our throats.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 08:28 PM)
Just let the girls wrestle. We get it. No need to shove exposition down our throats.

The story is f***in stupid. Nikki just told us that wins and losses don't matter and she hasn't defended her title since the 4th of July. But yes these girls are up here to change the division! You want to change the f***in division then put the belt on Sasha or Becky while the other chases and give them 20 minute f***in title matches. Not that f***in difficult.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 08:35 PM)
The story is f***in stupid. Nikki just told us that wins and losses don't matter and she hasn't defended her title since the 4th of July. But yes these girls are up here to change the division! You want to change the f***in division then put the belt on Sasha or Becky while the other chases and give them 20 minute f***in title matches. Not that f***in difficult.

Cena dates Nikki and she can't keep up in the ring. Mix that with Total Divas does well, VMK wasn't going to let a 180 happen

Edited by SoxFan562004

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 08:52 PM)
And I'll take back my "thank you Brooklyn" that was real bad after the we want Sasha chants. They're setting these girls up to fail and it pisses me off.

They deserve. The matches are horrific, and time is no longer an excuse. Sasha and natty (who has gone missing) are the only ones I want on my TV at this point. They're the only 2 up to participate with the guys. Don't get the becky hype at all. She has no pacing when she's not fighting sasha.