World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 09:02 PM)
Hate having WWE have Flair come out to make fans want to love and accept Cena breaking his record. f*** that! I hate Cena, he is not in Flair's team picture.

Flair actually got booed. Cena so toxic right now he got the ultimate legend booed.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 08:56 PM)
They deserve. The matches are horrific, and time is no longer an excuse. Sasha and natty (who has gone missing) are the only ones I want on my TV at this point. They're the only 2 up to participate with the guys. Don't get the becky hype at all. She has no pacing when she's not fighting sasha.

Like all of this is wrong. But whatever, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 09:07 PM)
Like all of this is wrong. But whatever, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Everyone can keep making excuses for the divas. At some point you just have to admit the talent just isn't there.

And holy s*** that was amazing. Cena acting like a heel per usual.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 09:10 PM)
Everyone can keep making excuses for the divas. At some point you just have to admit the talent just isn't there.

And holy s*** that was amazing. Cena acting like a heel per usual.

The Diva deal no matter how hard the WWE try to force it down fans throats will not work long term IMO.

Edited by Soxfest

Sting is 0-1 yet gets a title shot so he'll be 0-2? No way they put the belt on him, right?

To say the talent isn't there in the Divas division right now is hot garbage. You don't have to take the title of Nikki, I'm for long term champs, but she has to defend it sometime. I'll give Nikki props as well, she hasn't been as bad as her old self.

Just let them go have one on one matches.

Judging by crowds, build up Sasha and in a few months or even at NOC, put the belt on her for a long time. Make her the face of the division having great title defenses.

Edited by Brian

Meltzer on the divas today:

-talking about how you can't give them long matches on raw or they won't perform. NXT they only get real time when it's a special, theres build, and the matches are rehearsed in advance. 14 mins on a raw was going to be a disaster no matter what

-stop treating them like they're as good as seth rollins. They simply can't go out there and have good matches with anyone.

-certain spots they just can't do but keep doing it (Becky and Charlotte double drop kick for example)

All good points.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 09:13 AM)
Ok, I'll just like whatever Meltzer likes.

lol at thinking they're treated like they're as good as Rollins. Where he pull that out his ass?

I mentioned it before meltzer. Just thought he had some good points into "fixing" them.

It stemmed from giving them 15 minutes on Raw with opponents who aren't used to it. Ie Rollins is going to get a good match out of anyone. The divas arent.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 04:46 AM)
Sting is 0-1 yet gets a title shot so he'll be 0-2? No way they put the belt on him, right?

To say the talent isn't there in the Divas division right now is hot garbage. You don't have to take the title of Nikki, I'm for long term champs, but she has to defend it sometime. I'll give Nikki props as well, she hasn't been as bad as her old self.

Just let them go have one on one matches.

Judging by crowds, build up Sasha and in a few months or even at NOC, put the belt on her for a long time. Make her the face of the division having great title defenses.

Sting will be 0-2 VKM did not create him so he is cannon fodder for WWE stars.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 02:14 PM)
Sting will be 0-2 VKM did not create him so he is cannon fodder for WWE stars.

Sting knows what he signed up for, he isnt a dummy. He isnt gonna be a title holder for years but i wouldnt be surprised if they let him hold the strap for a little while, because that would make a lot of money and sell a lot of merch

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 02:21 PM)
Sting knows what he signed up for, he isnt a dummy. He isnt gonna be a title holder for years but i wouldnt be surprised if they let him hold the strap for a little while, because that would make a lot of money and sell a lot of merch

We will see, I expect Rollins to retain at NOC.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 02:43 PM)
We will see, I expect Rollins to retain at NOC.

Even if Rollins retains, that doesn't make Sting cannon fodder. I think he can add to the program going through mania

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 05:49 PM)
Why would he leave?

Hope he doesn't, but who could blame him. WWE has pulled the rug from underneath him so many times. They guy should be main eventing by now but nope. I think he has everything WWE would want.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 05:40 PM)
Even if Rollins retains, that doesn't make Sting cannon fodder. I think he can add to the program going through mania

In VKM eyes he is losing to HHH now probably Rollins. He is nothing more than a guy to lose to WWE creations. This is VKM last nail in the WWE/WCW war.