World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah Lee is just so goddam charming. I'm glad she won. Josh I think is a worthy winner, but he certainly needs to ditch the yeti gimmick. From what Jericho said at the end, sounded like ZZ and amanda will go to NXT. I'm sure patrick will too. I loved tanner so I hope he sticks around. He was by far the best potential in the ring imo.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

Who was Xander? I don't remember him. I think you see Mada and Patrick in nXt at some point. Nothing will come of ZZ because he doesn't get what it takes.

Amanda and GiGi for girls.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 08:41 PM)
Who was Xander? I don't remember him. I think you see Mada and Patrick in nXt at some point. Nothing will come of ZZ because he doesn't get what it takes.

Amanda and GiGi for girls.

Meant tanner whoops. I guess that shows how memorable his character was haha.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 08:43 PM)
Meant tanner whoops. I guess that shows how memorable his character was haha.

Yeah, he was athletic as hell but dull as sh*t. He could tag with Neville.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 01:07 PM)
Seth Rollins GF fired for being a nazi.

The one with the tattoos that posted nudes? I've never seen her on tv outside of takeover Brooklyn sitting next to Seth. She's pretty sexy.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 01:36 PM)
The one with the tattoos that posted nudes? I've never seen her on tv outside of takeover Brooklyn sitting next to Seth. She's pretty sexy.

Yeah her. She made her first nxt appearance this past weekend. She posted a bunch of nazi s*** to her social media back in 2012 and they just now found it. Seth, you need to stop dating for awhile. Wonder if he'll be punished for this.

Also, hopefully not related but there was just a shooting at the wwe nxt training center.

Steve Austin was not a fan of the tag team match featuring Stephen Amell at SummerSlam. Austin talked about the match on his latest podcast and called it “embarrassing” not because of Amell’s work, but because he thinks it exposed the business.

“I just don’t like the celebrities coming in there, the squared circle, and being able to compete at any level with the guys in the business,” Austin said. “You’ve got to protect some integrity of the business. I don’t care what day and age, what year it is. So was it embarrassing? You’re damn right it was, but for the wrong reasons…and the reasons…bad booking.”

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 14, 2015 -> 09:16 PM)
Twin magic crap very old at this point.

Very. Nikki is the worst divas/womens champ ever. 1 defense every 2 months. The only heat she has is with the IWC because Cena seems to be protecting her reign.

Even if she defended once in awhile, it would've done wonders for the division more than the whole revolution thing has. I like that we're seeing more 1 on 1 matches with them. Now just ditch the alliances, get rid of Tamina, and get Natalya involved.