World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Del Rio is meh to me. In the Sheamus category of a very good worker but super boring. Taker-Brock was very good, closing angle I'm guessing is leading to Wyatts vs brothers of destruction and reigns/brose but I guess we'll see.

I was thinking Rollins was going to get Reigns next but after the closing angle I have no clue where Seth goes from here.

I liked the PPV alot. Rollins did as good as you could against a guy like Kane. Divas match was surprisingly good until that botch at the turnbuckle. Looks like Nicki returned the favor on Charlotte outside of the ring.

Only matches I didn't like were Owens vs Ryback and Rollins vs Kane. I thought Reigns and Bray put on a good show as well as Taker vs Brock. Hopefully this leads to the Undertaker leading the Wyatt family, resurrecting Kane, and then it somehow leads to a Sting vs Taker match.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 25, 2015 -> 11:22 PM)
Del Rio is meh to me. In the Sheamus category of a very good worker but super boring. Taker-Brock was very good, closing angle I'm guessing is leading to Wyatts vs brothers of destruction and reigns/brose but I guess we'll see.

I was thinking Rollins was going to get Reigns next but after the closing angle I have no clue where Seth goes from here.

ADR has been amazing in other promotions since he left, so I have high hopes he's revitalized his career. He's also AAA champ right now. Sucks for them I guess.

Any guesses on the WM card?

Main event: Shield Triple Threat- use Brock and rock to draw and showcase your future in the main event in front of 120k.

Rock vs Brock- Aforementioned big draw match

Undertaker vs Bray 2- stable match at survivor series (don't know who will be kane and taker's partners though). Taker puts over Bray finally, retiring in front of the hometown crowd and giving the guy taking his place a rub. He's old school. I think he'll lose his last match. Sting wanted to, too.

John Cena vs ADR for the US title- rematch. Long history there. Vince is desperate for a latino star so he'll want his project high on the card in Texas.

Kevin Owens vs Daniel Bryan- This would be great. Although probably won't happen for more reasons than 1.

Hhh, new day, maybe sting will be somewhere.

If we get the Shield triple threat, the rest of the card could be blank and I'd be happy.

No clue where they're going with anything yet. Is it going to be Brock-Rock or Rock-HHH?

New Day-Enzo and Cass would be a ridiculously entertaining feud for the tag titles.

I'd love to see Sasha-Bayley get a mania match even though I'm not sure how they top their last feud.

Could do the IC ladder match again with KO and Neville and some of the NXT guys.

Ya, I have no clue right now.

That Gargano/Ciampano vs Jordan/Gable match was one of the better tag team matches I've seen in awhile.

Love Jordan/Gable, but wish the had a different finisher. It does nothing for me for whatever reason.

Not sure where he heard it, but my brother claims they're supposed to do Zayn vs. Owens at mania.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Oct 28, 2015 -> 10:59 PM)
That Gargano/Ciampano vs Jordan/Gable match was one of the better tag team matches I've seen in awhile.

Love Jordan/Gable, but wish the had a different finisher. It does nothing for me for whatever reason.

Not sure where he heard it, but my brother claims they're supposed to do Zayn vs. Owens at mania.

Besides maybe the top 1 or 2 matches I'm sure they don't have anything else scheduled that far out at this point though Sami-KO would obviously be a blast. Mania tickets on sale this upcoming week, excited to get mine.

Edited by Rowand44

Sheild 3 way for title sounds cool to me but I'm guessing Seth will be facing HHH. Which means Seth is losing to Roman or at Rumble.

I'd love for them to do something like Rock in 98. Just when he was becoming a huge face, they turned him heel at Survivor Series again and put the belt on him. Talking about Reigns.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 27, 2015 -> 10:14 AM)
Any guesses on the WM card?

Main event: Shield Triple Threat- use Brock and rock to draw and showcase your future in the main event in front of 120k.

Rock vs Brock- Aforementioned big draw match

Undertaker vs Bray 2- stable match at survivor series (don't know who will be kane and taker's partners though). Taker puts over Bray finally, retiring in front of the hometown crowd and giving the guy taking his place a rub. He's old school. I think he'll lose his last match. Sting wanted to, too.

John Cena vs ADR for the US title- rematch. Long history there. Vince is desperate for a latino star so he'll want his project high on the card in Texas.

Kevin Owens vs Daniel Bryan- This would be great. Although probably won't happen for more reasons than 1.

Hhh, new day, maybe sting will be somewhere.

Could Bryan and Sting be their partners?