World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah giving the title to a face Reigns doesn't make sense right now. Only way to make him a compelling face is to have him chase the title, come up short a few times before going over at Mania. That seemed to be the plan.

A heel turn would be good though. Maybe screwing over Ambrose en route to the title.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

They're really short on top heels right now. Who could even be a transitional champ right now if you don't want to put it on Reigns? I guess Ambrose winning the tourney and Reigns turning on him would be a pretty fun story, doubt they do that though.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 5, 2015 -> 07:53 PM)
They're really short on top heels right now. Who could even be a transitional champ right now if you don't want to put it on Reigns? I guess Ambrose winning the tourney and Reigns turning on him would be a pretty fun story, doubt they do that though.

Don't you dare be souuur...

I'd take this time to turn Ziggler heel in tourney, become champ and join authority, or shock the world and have Cesaro win it.

Anything but Reigjs winning it then Sheamus cashes in and we get a two month Sheamus/Reigns feud.

PWInsider Elite (via wrestlinginc.com ) reports that Roman Reigns was planned to win the WWE World Heavyweight title from Seth Rollins before Rollins’ knee injury. WWE is currently rewriting their original plans, including for Wrestlemania 32, due to the fact that Rollins will be out for 6-9 months.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 8, 2015 -> 05:19 PM)
Would be more interesting than Taker/Wyatt again and would make sense since they haven't faced off in over a decade probably.

Basically keeps both of them away from guys I actually care about so that's why I'm hoping for it ha.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Nov 11, 2015 -> 04:35 PM)
So it's pretty much Reigns, Ambrose, Owens, and ADR in the final 4.

Yeah. They didn't put much thought into this tourney outside of who is going to win and how. The only thing that would shock me is Cesaro winning it all but we know that's not happening.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 11, 2015 -> 06:46 PM)
I'm pretty sure they just wanted KO and Ambrose on the opposite side of the bracket as Reigns and just threw the rest of the bracket together with no thought at all.

I wish they would have put Balor in and let him win at least one then have a long/extended showcase match (similar to the US Open Challenge matches with Cena) for him against the eventual winner. Would have been a good way to introduce Balor and could have done it in a way to elevate him, even with losing.