World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scs787 @ Dec 18, 2015 -> 06:19 PM)
Lol. Only the greatest non WWE worker out there, Kenny Omega. I know upupdwndwn isn't directly affiliated with WWE, but seeing him on there made me mark the f*** out.

Wish this meant Bullet Club was coming to WWE.

As fun as that would be on paper, I don't think the E would have any clue what to do with the BC. I think I'd rather Styles just have an NXT run before he's completely broken.

I went to the WWE house show in Rosemont last night. It had to be 15-20 years between house shows for me, some friends wanted to go.

It was a really fun experience. Lots of kids there who seemed to enjoy it. Link with results below, but typical house show stuff.

Couple of notes of interest:

1. Bray didn't have the family there and during the match he worked more of a traditional heel role, really well done. WWE has so much flexibility with him.

2. Speaking of Rotunda's, Bo is so underused by WWE. Likely need a gimmick change, but no reason he should be stuck jobbing x2 in a night.

3. New Day is really fun and the three team with Lucha Dragons and Usos was short, but well done.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/656167-wwe...-wyatt-and-more

Edited by SoxFan562004

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Dec 28, 2015 -> 01:57 PM)
I went to the WWE house show in Rosemont last night. It had to be 15-20 years between house shows for me, some friends wanted to go.

It was a really fun experience. Lots of kids there who seemed to enjoy it. Link with results below, but typical house show stuff.

Couple of notes of interest:

1. Bray didn't have the family there and during the match he worked more of a traditional heel role, really well done. WWE has so much flexibility with him.

2. Speaking of Rotunda's, Bo is so underused by WWE. Likely need a gimmick change, but no reason he should be stuck jobbing x2 in a night.

3. New Day is really fun and the three team with Lucha Dragons and Usos was short, but well done.

The live shows are always fun. I couldn't go to this one but am going to the NXT show in Milwaukee and am super excited for that.

QUOTE (fathom @ Dec 28, 2015 -> 10:08 PM)
Maybe my least favorite Raw ever. Just awful, and some of the worst acting I have ever seen

Yeah it was terrible. Stephanie and Vince in the beginning with some horrific acting. Steph in general is a terrible actor.

Hm, really? Thought it was okay, nothing great. Liked all the Kevin Owens/Ambrose/Neville stuff, Sasha vs Becky, rumble promo, and main event match. The ME promo between Cena and Del Rio was probably the best part. The motorhead guy tribute was misplaced and kind of re killed the crowd, but I get why they did it there.

Opening promo, 6 man tag, and Big Show vs Ryback were all just awful though.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 06:50 PM)
Apparently its that wwe has raided New Japan for a ton of talent and guys like Nakamura are coming over. I don't watch New Japan so don't know all these names

Lame. You got my hopes up by saying Daniel Bryan.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 06:53 PM)
Lame. You got my hopes up by saying Daniel Bryan.

Well Nakamura and Styles seem to be top 5 wrestlers in the world so it's pretty big news IMO. Sure scs can fill us in more. Their contracts ended with Wrestle Kingdom last night which was supposedly a GOAT tier show.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 06:52 PM)
Styles, Anderson, Gallows, and Nakamura and one other apparently going to WWE.

you suck!! you suck !! you suck!!?? Nah.. just a pipe dream, but would love to see Styles in a WWE ring though.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 06:55 PM)
Well Nakamura and Styles seem to be top 5 wrestlers in the world so it's pretty big news IMO. Sure scs can fill us in more. Their contracts ended with Wrestle Kingdom last night which was supposedly a GOAT tier show.

Anyone have any links? I usually go to Meltzer's site, but it mentions NJPW talent going to WWE, but no written story yet, just an audio link.