World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 07:02 PM)
Anyone have any links? I usually go to Meltzer's site, but it mentions NJPW talent going to WWE, but no written story yet, just an audio link.

It was thought the WOR podcast that just released. Listening now. Styles, Gallows and Anderson effectively immediatly and Nakamura has to wait and drop his title.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 07:04 PM)
It was thought the WOR podcast that just released. Listening now. Styles, Gallows and Anderson effectively immediatly and Nakamura has to wait and drop his title.

Thanks! Wow, that's interesting.... welp, if they go to NXT I'll get the Network, if they're on the main roster I'm taking a wait and see approach, too afraid Vince will just feed them all to Reigns.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 07:13 PM)
If all this is true you'd think the Balor club will be back too.

They're already struggling with this issue, but if Nakamura and Styles are in NXT, it would be SO noticeably better than the main roster that it would be mind numbing.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 07:21 PM)
Triple H has mentioned a few times before the plans for a 3rd touring brand that was indie style. Perhaps that is their first investment into that.

Possibly, that would be one hell of a start.

Interesting though, assuming Styles back issues weren't a work or exaggerated to cut down on his matches for the last 2 months or so, I don't know how much he has left.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 07:24 PM)
Possibly, that would be one hell of a start.

Interesting though, assuming Styles back issues weren't a work or exaggerated to cut down on his matches for the last 2 months or so, I don't know how much he has left.

His last two matches have been insane. Not sure what's up with him but he's been able to put on incredible performances still.

Very excite! And a little bummed at the same time. No Young Bucks or Kenny Omega kinda sucks. Nevertheless getting Nakamura and Styles is HUGE. If you haven't seen Nakamura work I suggest you Youtube him, he's awesome.

Anderson is pretty damn good on the mic and he's the mouth piece of the Bullet Club. He's a solid wrestler as well. I know some here have talked down on Gallows, but he's got solid chemistry with Anderson and his run with Straight Edge Society want all that bad.

Will be interesting to see if they have Nakamura as part of the Balor Club. I think he can get over on his own, English or not. One guy I'm not sure can get over on his own who could possibly play a part is Itami.

Also, there's another New Japan PPV tonight, I assume Nakamura drops the title.

Since Anderson is probably the biggest mystery to most of you, here's some highlights of a match with him and Nakamura.

https://youtu.be/uWNBnzHrqQs

NERDY FANTASY ALERT..One thing I would love to see is them NOT put them in the Balor Club. Make the Balor Club its own thing with Balor in charge, and THEN bring in the BULLET CLUB with Styles in charge. Set up a stable war between the 2. A PPV with Styles vs Balor and Nakamura vs Itami would be the best s*** ever.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 10:30 PM)
Styles apparently to debut at the Rumble. Guess hell be main roster afterall.

F4wonline.com is indicating Styles is done with ROH and NJPW, Gallows and Anderson will finish their ROH dates, and Nakamura will finish with NJPW (not like Del Rio with AAA, he'll actually drop his belt) and his ROH dates as well.

Will be interesting to see if they weave them in still, especially Gallows and Anderson, then just let them do their ROH dates.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 10:10 AM)
F4wonline.com is indicating Styles is done with ROH and NJPW, Gallows and Anderson will finish their ROH dates, and Nakamura will finish with NJPW (not like Del Rio with AAA, he'll actually drop his belt) and his ROH dates as well.

Will be interesting to see if they weave them in still, especially Gallows and Anderson, then just let them do their ROH dates.

Looks about right. They killed off AJ in the Bullet Club this morning, but Doc and Anderson were still in it for now.

https://youtu.be/9daEXb6F33E

Omega is about to be top dog over there. He's getting a title match against Nakamura, and is the new leader of BC. Hopefully like Balor and Styles before him, he makes his way over after a run of being "The guy."

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 03:36 PM)
Wwe negotiating with Bad Luck Fale, Rocky Romero, and Tama Tonga as well

Feed me more! If they're getting Romero they better get Koslov or Barretta. Romero is awesome but I love him as a tag wrestler with one of those 2.

Other 2 are Bullet Club members. They're decent.

Keep it going Trips.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 05:25 PM)
Not sure where he heard, but my bro is saying they want AJ on his own. Giving Balor the Club.

So Balor going heel for upcoming awesome angle with Zayn?

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 05:25 PM)
Not sure where he heard, but my bro is saying they want AJ on his own. Giving Balor the Club.

With Styles debuting in the Royal Rumble, Balor still in NXT, and everyone else coming in a couple months, probably makes sense. Maybe an invasion angle the night after Mania and onwards.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 05:36 PM)
Any invasion angle would include jobbing to Cena. Pass

My thought is it will be jobbing to Reigns (part of a re- formed Shield to defend the wwe), but agreed, pass.

That's what's really bringing me down on this, if it's main roster, Vince will bury them