White Sox @ Royals 1:10 CT

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 9, 2015 -> 02:05 PM)
WTF?

Don't you find it a bit ironic that Wilder and KW's chickens are STILL coming home to roost....this time against the White Sox?

It wasn't bad enough that it destroyed our Dominican talent pipeline for a generation, lol.

Now part of the Olympic 400M relay team of Gomes, Luis Silverio and Paulo Orlando is coming back to haunt us in reality.

I can sense a Phil Rogers "feel good" story coming out of this about Orlando at mlb.com tomorrow.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2015 -> 03:06 PM)
Rise Against the Machines, Ultron or any team in the AL Central (not named Minnesota)???

I don't know what this means, but I'm referring to the anthem singer tomorrow.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2015 -> 03:09 PM)
Don't you find it a bit ironic that Wilder and KW's chickens are STILL coming home to roost....this time against the White Sox?

It wasn't bad enough that it destroyed our Dominican talent pipeline for a generation, lol.

Now part of the Olympic 400M relay team of Gomes, Luis Silverio and Paulo Orlando is coming back to haunt us in reality.

He's a 5th OF at best.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 9, 2015 -> 04:10 PM)
8 of the 9 players in KC's lineup with a .300 or higher average right now. Impressive, maybe they should turn the computer settings up to a higher level.

Infante must be thinking "Who must I have pissed off, to not be able to hit the same staff that the rest of my team is destroying?"

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 9, 2015 -> 02:11 PM)
Infante must be thinking "Who must I have pissed off, to not be able to hit the same staff that the rest of my team is destroying?"

Infante was never that good offensively...except when he played for the Tigers against us.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Apr 9, 2015 -> 02:11 PM)
Worrying about a little showboating is just ridiculous.

Get the minds right.

It's about as helpful as Bo Ryan worrying about the officiating...in the end, you have to get things right in your own house.

Criticizing KC is just taking the focus off the more important/pressing issue.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2015 -> 01:04 PM)
Perfect justice in the universal balance sense of things.

Paulo Orlando's now getting revenge on his former organization.

Rick Hahn's "basking in the sun" moment has lasted all of 15 minutes. Reality beckons.

It's been 3 freaking games. This isn't the NFL...its a 162 game season. Overreact much?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2015 -> 03:14 PM)
It's about as helpful as Bo Ryan worrying about the officiating...in the end, you have to get things right in your own house.

Criticizing KC is just taking the focus off the more important/pressing issue.

At least if Ryan is right about the officiating it would make a difference in the game.

Royals showboating has zilich, zero to do with the game, other than distracting this weak minded team from its real mission. Let the Royals get under their skin in game 1....where's the leadership?

Edited by GreenSox

QUOTE (shysocks @ Apr 9, 2015 -> 03:15 PM)
That issue, as we all know, being beards.

This entire website should grow beards. Even Melissa

Make a thread and show them off. Maybe even let greg rate them

QUOTE (shysocks @ Apr 9, 2015 -> 02:15 PM)
That issue, as we all know, being beards.

I think it's because the White Sox didn't join that cancer challenge thing with Maddon and shave their heads like most of the Cubbies.

What next? The World Cup hairstyles will come into vogue around MLB?

Let's hope not. There are already enough babies here in China sporting that look.

Although, in all honesty, Johnny Damon looking like Captain Caveman will stay indelibly imprinted on the minds of baseball fans forever.

Beards forever! (Except on the Yankees).

Edited by caulfield12