daggins

When does the nightmare end?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Win in

• Tomorrow!
    • Sunday, AKA Chris Sale day
    • Tuesday
    • somewhere over the rainbow

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 10, 2015 -> 08:07 PM)
As s***ty as today was, it shouldn't have been that much of a surprise as Noesi sucks.

Don't see Shark having another bad start, especially against the Twins, so I say they win tomorrow.

Our offense lost us the game, not Noesi. He gave up 2 runs and we had let up 3 up until the 9th. Blame the offense

I was on upper deck but what was Flowers deal? We're these wild throws or was he just awful? 1 of those runs only scored because of advancing on passed ball.

Also I swear to God one at bat a twin player fouled one off and the guy at first went to second, and everyone seemed fine with it.

Could not believe LaRoche struck out twice to MILONE.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 08:59 AM)
I was on upper deck but what was Flowers deal? We're these wild throws or was he just awful? 1 of those runs only scored because of advancing on passed ball.

Also I swear to God one at bat a twin player fouled one off and the guy at first went to second, and everyone seemed fine with it.

Could not believe LaRoche struck out twice to MILONE.

I'm curious about this as well, Flowers was getting booed to hell yesterday but Noesi threw like 5-6 pitches that didn't even reach the dirt. I'm betting Noesi was just terrible to handle yesterday.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 04:09 PM)
I'm curious about this as well, Flowers was getting booed to hell yesterday but Noesi threw like 5-6 pitches that didn't even reach the dirt. I'm betting Noesi was just terrible to handle yesterday.

as a plausible excuse, i wonder if they were overhype, just trying too hard to do well??

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 10:09 AM)

The one where the second run scored, people in the game thread where b****ing at Flowers but I really don't know what he was supposed to do. He got in front of it somehow, it still bounced away, but that was deservedly called a WP. I don't think Johnny Bench handles that one. Flowers sucks, but people are going way overboard.

Edited by Dick Allen