4/11 - Twins vs White Sox

flavum

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the 5th time i'm asking, and 3rd time on this thread, i'm sick of getting ignored...

How do I watch this game on a livestream if I have comcast, but no tv? I tried watching the livestream on the WGN site, but it's only airing the news.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 03:16 PM)
This is the 5th time i'm asking, and 3rd time on this thread, i'm sick of getting ignored...

How do I watch this game on a livestream if I have comcast, but no tv? I tried watching the livestream on the WGN site, but it's only airing the news.

You can't watch online unless you buy an MLB.com package, guy.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 04:16 PM)

Maybe nobody knows

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 04:16 PM)

This seems like a question you need to ask Comcast.

QUOTE (Vance Law @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 03:18 PM)
You can't watch online unless you buy an MLB.com package, guy.

But I have a comcast subscription. I can watch live streams of everything else such as the Walking Dead, monday night raw, Survivor, ect.

Why not baseball?

Don't understand why I can't just log in with my comcast account, which proves my residence, and watch it online, which my ip should prove my location???

Edited by SouthsideDon48

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 04:21 PM)
Samardzija really hasn't been bad today with the exception of the 2nd inning.

Feels like he finally found a groove after the 3rd/4th inning or so.

I do like Robin leaving him in for 110+ pitches when he's in a good groove, get him feeling back to normal and used to throwing when things are going well.

I am intrigued to see how our bullpen does under pressure for once.