New ownership

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (Tex @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 09:45 AM)
Congratulations!

Have you reserved a soxtalk alias for him? I was looking through the registered names and Mydadcantspell is available.

Will you be doing his homework?

That might be ldf.

(We love you, man, btw, since you make self-deprecatory remarks about your spelling inability, had to take the shot)

Congrats...as your kid(s) get older, if you want them to like the White Sox, buy them White Sox lego figures. Bought my kids a Sale and Abreu lego, and they know who to root for.

PS...I told my kids that the Cubs don't like Lego toys and puppies, so I think they know who to root for now

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 09:39 AM)
Congrats...as your kid(s) get older, if you want them to like the White Sox, buy them White Sox lego figures. Bought my kids a Sale and Abreu lego, and they know who to root for.

PS...I told my kids that the Cubs don't like Lego toys and puppies, so I think they know who to root for now

My daughter gets excited after time I go Jimmy Gets Buckets (which I said quite often last night). Want to make sure that in a few years and for the rest of my life, going to Chicago sporting events (and watching them) is considered a family tradition!!!

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2015 -> 02:34 PM)
Soxtalk's ownership group expanded earlier as my wife gave birth to our new son. They are currently sleeping in the hospital being serenaded to hawk and stone while I stream the game from my phone. In twenty years sox might have a new starter to join their rotation!

Pics, or it didn't happen. And I'm talking starting at the conception.

uhh... PS: CONGRATS.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 11:24 AM)
We have people on Soxtalk who can do our eEnglish homework. My kids are destined to be numbers people (born to a mommy & and daddyies who are both CPAs, haha).

fixed like a stray dog :lol: