4/14 - White sox vs Indians

flavum

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 14, 2015 -> 08:24 PM)
I know why our fans didn't and don't sellout. But Cleveland is just as bad and they've had good teams.

Some of it is the demographics I read something on it the other day. Only like 10k people live in downtown cle and I guess the transit is really bad for the burbs and outer city. Cle was giving away transit passes free this week I believe in hopes of enticing people to come.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 14, 2015 -> 08:24 PM)
There are going to be starts where guys just don't have their stuff. What Q did tonight, giving the Sox 6 innings of one run ball was fantastic.

That's pretty much why he's Q and we all love the guy. He's mentally tough as well as being a pretty damn good pitcher.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 14, 2015 -> 05:24 PM)
There are going to be starts where guys just don't have their stuff. What Q did tonight, giving the Sox 6 innings of one run ball was fantastic.

I took a s*** on a monkey's forehead this afternoon.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Apr 14, 2015 -> 08:28 PM)
Q didn't have his great stuff today, but he kept the Sox in the game. That's all you can ask from a starting pitcher.

Yeah he gutted it out.

Not an impressive performance by Bonifacio.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 14, 2015 -> 08:25 PM)
Some of it is the demographics I read something on it the other day. Only like 10k people live in downtown cle and I guess the transit is really bad for the burbs and outer city. Cle was giving away transit passes free this week I believe in hopes of enticing people to come.

Hmm. Interesting for sure.